• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Contest for me- Amazing Race

I'm going to end up giving this to Khris by defalt! Come on gang, someone has to have another story!

Alright, I'm gonna post my contest entry later tonight, but I'd like to say beforehand that I'm coming to the event with a buddy and I wouldn't feel right leaving him somewhere to go eat, so would it break the rules for him to come too? He could be the awkward third wheel...

Either way I'm looking forward to the event, gonna be my first event/herf and first time at the Outlaw :thumbs:.

Looks like his dream date is a threesome! :D

Yet another product of that sick, demented chat room.

I'm going to end up giving this to Khris by defalt! Come on gang, someone has to have another story!

Alright, I'm gonna post my contest entry later tonight, but I'd like to say beforehand that I'm coming to the event with a buddy and I wouldn't feel right leaving him somewhere to go eat, so would it break the rules for him to come too? He could be the awkward third wheel...

Either way I'm looking forward to the event, gonna be my first event/herf and first time at the Outlaw :thumbs:.
Well, were waititng! Write about a threesome with him! Your buddy has to buy his own dinner!

Ok, got side tracked last night some people came over, and now I just got called in to work, so I'm gonna post it tonight after work, sorry about the delay :(.

Contest entry:
I walk into the Outlaw ready for my date, flowers in hand and breath mints in my pocket. I walk in and ask everywhere for oz, but nobody seems to know him. Finally somebody points to the corner of the room and I see him. Imagine an umpa loompa, normal sized, minus the green hair, with a pink bow tie on. I hand him the flowers and ask "are you ready?". He nods his head in a noncommittal way and off we go. My friend Noah tags along to chaperon, though after meeting Oz he seems to feel uncomfortable. We get to the restaurant and sit down. Oz and Noah get a full wrack of ribs to split, but I only get a salad since I'm watching my figure. We chat a little, but it becomes clear to me that I'm no longer the center of Oz's attention. He keeps eying my friend in the most unsettling way, as if he's little more than a t-bone steak, lightly marinated and seasoned, pan fried with garlic potatoes and green beans. Towards the end of the meal I've fully turned into the third wheel. As we leave the restaurant I notice that I'm the only person walking back to my car, and as I look around realize that Oz and Noah are nowhere to be seen. I head back to the Outlaw, dejected and alone. "Oh well," I think "at least I get a box of cigars".

:thumbs:

So I'm not that great of a writer, haha, but I made a go of it. Thanks for the contest, and win or lose I look forward to the event!

Good entry Joe Joe!! Here's to hoping that you win!! Made me laugh! :laugh: :thumbs:

Thanks again for the contest. Since I have already won a couple of Brads contests and have also been the victim of his wrath, I will drop out if anyone who has never been to the Outlaw enters the contest. If you have never been there for an event it is well worth the trip, even if you have to spend a couple hours with Calvin :laugh: .

LOL... you got my vote Joe

Unless anyone else enters the contest he won't need a vote.

Yeah, well there might not be anything to win here! Someone maybe having cold feet.

Yeah, well there might not be anything to win here! Someone maybe having cold feet.

It's still on, I wouldnt wanna hurt Joe like that. ;)

*PHEW* I thought you were a wuss for a second... Oh wait, nevermind. That's a moot point. Carry on.

Hope you win Joe Joe! :thumbs: Just try not to breathe in when you're with him and steer clear of his bullsh*t.

Honestly, you'll see me in a new light this weekend after this St. Louis trip. BTW, where is there a good smoke shop round here? This blasted mall I'm in is killing me. There is a terrible screaming baby right behind me. I need a smoke!

It's still on, I wouldnt wanna hurt Joe like that. ;)

*PHEW* I thought you were a wuss for a second... Oh wait, nevermind. That's a moot point. Carry on.

Hope you win Joe Joe! :thumbs: Just try not to breathe in when you're with him and steer clear of his bullsh*t.
There is no way of avoiding his bullshit!

I was going more towards no direct eye contact, light chit chat, eat fast, smoke cigars. hehe.

Joe,
I'll be waiting at the Outlaw when you return from your date. I'll bring plenty of booze to help you forget. :laugh: