• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flying dragons pass

Whoo-haa! The Eagle has landed! I'm getting anxious to see this pass again. It's harder waiting for it to get around the country than I thought it would be!

Pass received safe and sound. It's gonna take a crane to haul it away from here...

Takes:
1-light dragon
1-dark dragon
1-baber pole dragon
1-ccinta azul
1-sancho panza

Puts:
1-por larranaga toro
1-macanudo hyde park
2-la lana lhb robusto
2-flor de todo palma oscuro
2-warhol by gregario robusto
2-warhol by gregario corona

Hope this is OK. Thanks for letting me play.
Box going out to Darren in the ante meridian with confirmation # 0300 6000 0004 4208 1604.

JerryG

Hey Jerry, hope you left enough Dragons for the rest of us! :D

Dave :sign:

Darren,

Did you get the pass OK? USPS delivery confirmation says you got it a few days back...

Delivery Status

You entered 0300 6000 0004 4208 1604

Your item was delivered at 2:03pm on October 15, 2001 in AKRON, OH 44305.

:( I am very sorry for any delays I have caused, I have stayed at the hospital the last few days with my wife and went home much. The box will go out today. I have no puts or takes I have not been near my humi, I am very sorry I will make it up to you Mac. Thanks for your patience:)

Sorry to hear about the problems with your wife - hope everything works out for the best.

Dave :thumbs:

Hey guy, it's not a problem. I hope things are OK. Your wife is more important than any smokes! Take your time if you need to. The pass has been on the road for a while and a few more days won't hurt. Take care of the important parts of your life.

Mack

:) The box went out friday morning, again I am sorry for my late posting and the delay. here is the conf # 0300-6000-0004-4208-1611

box is hear looks rough the hygrometer is broken :angry: e few cigars look e little worn glad its heading home from here
takesla unica torp
cuban counterfit torp
opus xx #4
cuesta-rey #9
arastoff torp (in bad shape ill smoke tonight :))
puts
puros indios piramid #2
camacho tobacco habanne (counterfit)
romeo y julieta tubo
la flor de cano habanna
romeo y julieta petite
thanx for letting mr play

sorry mack :) the pass went out to you 2 hrs after i got it fedex # 045726800011499 see what i get for being fast? :lookup:

What's the status of this pass. I know I'm somewhere on the list in the near future.....

Dave :lookup:

So what's going on with the pass. Last I can tell, it was mailed out on the 22nd. It's been over a week now. :(
Am I ever going to see a Blue Dragon?? ???

Dave

During his girlfriends hospital stay, Darren sent the box to Mel instead of you who, in turn, sent it to me. The tupperdor was very full and some of the sticks were getting box pressed in kind of an oval shape so I'm getting a box made up for you with some BDs and a few other stick. Keep your eyes open for a box from me.

Thanks Mac, I knew you wouldn't forget me!

Dave :D

Pee Pee Dance Ignition Sequence Started..... :p

I just want to thank everyone that participated in the pass and I look forward to doing one again in the future.

Dave, I had to go out of town for a few days, so your box will go out on Monday.

I think this can be moved to the completed folder now. Thanks, Rod.

Again, thanks for letting me play,

Kirk

Kirk,

Glad to hear your box made it home safe and sound.

Thanks for letting me participate in this one. I haven't smoked one of the dragons yet, but I know that when I do I am in for a treat. It's not everyday one can say, "I know the guy who rolled this". Way Cool.

Thanks for this pass,

JerryG

Glad to participate in this pass. The Blue Dragons look interesting. Going to fire one up today while I watch the football game on the tube. Go Dolphins!
Peter

Hey MacAttack - I'm a little concerned.  I was under the impression that the box (or at least A box) was being mailed to me back on 10/22 (or somewhere around then).  I still have not received anything.  Can someone please post a tracking/delivery conf #?

Getting worried.....
Dave  ???

Dave,

I posted earlier that I was out of town and would ship on Monday. Guess what...I had to go out of town on Monday for work! The box is in the mail this AM and the tracking # is:

0103 8555 7490 8407 5661

I hope you enjoy your smokes.

Mack