• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flying dragons pass

Hey Mel,
I don't think you saw my question to you back on page 4...For those of us that have not had one of your cigars before, what do we have to look forward to? Is it comparable to anything on the market today?Dave :cool:

Immagine getting your ass kicked by an ugly stick that tastes like HdM or something like that, not very pretty but blue dragons are berry, berry good to me.

Good analogy, Yogi! I know I enjoy the sticks I have - er, had. I think we should all talk Mel into writing something up on why, when, and how he got into rolling his own cigars. I think it make an interesting read.

a lot depends on the wrapper and band the blue bands are the first filler blend and was blended to be more medium trying very hard to copy hoya de monteray the blend is dominican grown cuban seed, mexican quarta,indonesian long filler, conn. broadleaf,wisconson shade grown binder, and wrappers of either rosada,conn. broadleaf, or bueno manchano.
the yellow band is a fuller bodied blend of morron claro,cuarta,conn. broadleaf,banda oscurro,indonesian long filler,an equedorian sumatra binder,and a golden shade grown equedorian wrapper, i hope this one is like the romeo y julieta
all tobacco is at least 3 years old and has a hint of leather and herbal tea my aim is a very complex cigar and im glad you like them so far.
i got started with this while trying to grow my own tobacco and was looking for some other leaves to spice up my blend when i found my supplier i bought a large lot of cast off leaves from broken bales at a good price and aged them in my closetdor. short story sorry its as simple as that

Well made the picks tonite and will get it in the mail tormorrow.Thanks again for the BD's.Takes:ERDM ISOM
R&J Corona
ERDM Rectangular
Maria Mancini Magic MountainPUTS:
R&J Petit Corona ISOM
Havana Sunrise
La Tradicion Cubana
La Luna African Fuerte #4
Centennial #500 Robusto
HDM Super Hoyo
Purios Indios
La Vieja Habana
Leon Jimenes Corona
AVO XOThanks again!!

Thanks for the background , Mel. I think it's a pretty cool hobby - or is it an obsession?Great puts, Churchill! I hope you enjoyed the pass and take part in many more!

Churchill hasn't posted the tracking number and it doesn't show up on the USPS site yet. I sent an email to see if it was mailed so it may not get to you until Monday, Tabac.

I've sent two emails to Churchill with no response. He got the pass on the 4th, which was last Tuesday. I hope nothing has happened with the pass.

i will be upset if we have yet another mia pass :angry: :angry:

Not missing...just sick as a dog!!! Fever and the runs ....... Sorry guys....dropped it off at the post office yesterday (conf# 03006000000442081550).

Thanks for including me and sorry for the fumble!!

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Glad to hear things are coming out better.

PLEASE PASS ME UP ON THIS PASS.WITH EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED HERE IN NEW YORK I HAVE A LOT OF PERSONAL THINGS TO TAKE CARE OF.
SORRY MAYBE NEXT TIME!!!!!!!

RICH

Rich,

No problem. I know I can speak for all of us here on CP and hope all of your friends and family are well. Our hearts go out to those who perished.

:thumbs:

Okay guys I'll let you know as soon as I get the cigars here. I have one major problem.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait..............

I stand with my fellow Americans in this time of tragedy.