• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FNG Pass

Thanks Gonz for doing this and to include newbies like myself..now...what to take and what to put.....all the pressure!!!! :0

Gonz,
GREAT idea putting this togehter, and good for you for hosting!
Have fun guys!

Just wanted to add again that Emo's Working Man's Pass is really the inspiration for this.

Thanks for doing this pass for us new guys Gonz. I'm looking forward to my first pass here.

Thanks again, Andy!

This is going to be a lot of fun. I should have some nice sticks to select from when it comes my way.

Let's make this a good one, fellas. I'd hate to see something bad happen in my first pass.

:thumbs:

The pass order has once again been updated, please everyone take a glance to double check where you are at. I've got some humidification on the way, and Peat's sending some surprise sticks for the pass. These should go out by the end of this coming week.

Can't wait for this one (or two - depending on how you look at it) to start!! :p

By the way can we start a pass with those boobs about two posts up?

I'm just finishing packing up the boxes and getting ready to head to the PO. Later today when I have more time I'll update the first post on the thread with all the DC numbers.

All puts and takes will be recorded and updated on the first post (edited to add you will still post them or pm them to me for approval of course).

I have put in the request to move this to the 'passes in progress' section.

I know what I want to take!!! :)

-------------------------------------

"If you’re already well established, I’ll be starting a pass for you later this fall with much nicer cigars."

ooops - I missed this line!!

Gonz - how many puts/takes may I do.... :D !!!

I think the norm is 3-5 cigars. Let me know what you're thinking of!

I think the norm is 3-5 cigars. Let me know what you're thinking of!

I was thinking about spiking the punch with some hard stuff :whistling:

BUT - I'll play by the rules :laugh: !!!