• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For those of you you smoke in the car...

window down 2 or 3 inches, maybe sunroof open. But between the pup, her cigarettes, debris from her shopping trips, camping equipment etc....etc..... who can smell the cigar?
Oh ya its a 01 Explorer Sport

coventrycat86 said:
when I get my liscense back

And why did we lose our license ??? :p
OK SO I CAN"T SPELL!!!

WHO CARES!!!!! I DON"T!! :p :p :p

I was speeding.........................

that is all, no DUI no DWI nothing like that.

I got caught speeding on the way to Las Vegas with my buddies doin @115

Then they got me commin home from Vegas..............@115 :angry: :angry:

So now I am down to my kicks..... :(

But I'll be back on the road soon WAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh and before all you goodie goodie's lay into me, it was in the middle of frickin death valley and no one was around SO BACK OFF!!!!

When I smoke in my Jeep Cherokee, I just open the wing glass, pull dat stuff right out, as long as I am rolling. ;)

Times have certainly changed. I got snaged for 118 on I40 near Grant's Chapel TN, cost me $40. Of course, it was 1975 :p

AVB said:
Times have certainly changed. I got snaged for 118 on I40 near Grant's Chapel TN, cost me $40. Of course, it was 1975 :p
I wish bro......... That would have been cool.

115mph? is that all!? pussy. What were you on a moped? (j/k) :p

Seriously, Phil and everyone else, that kind of speed is so dangerous... man- any little thing at speeds like that, you can get hurt big time. I have a 16 year old who is just starting to drive alone and stuff--- and I'll admit, I was no better when I was younger, but you young guys, its not worth it- I've got too many friends who are needlessly injured, and will be for the rest of their lives because of minor mistakes that when driving at 60-65mph is no big deal- maybe you mess up your car which is easily replaceable, but at over 100- it can flip a car over and then you can get hurt and thats not replaceable :lookup:

BECAREFUL... besides at 115mph, imagine if you were smoking a pipe and had to sneeze!!! OMG! :p :thumbs:

Toaster

Toaster said:
115mph? is that all!? pussy. What were you on a moped? (j/k) :p
Damn limiter chips :angry: :angry:

I hear you bro, but you know how it goes...........

I am sure I'll tone it down quite a bit when I get my L's back (hows that CC, can't give me **** for that one :p) But like I said before......we were on our way to vegas, you know how that goes ;)

Phil

Phil said:
Oh and before all you goodie goodie's lay into me, it was in the middle of frickin death valley and no one was around SO BACK OFF!!!!
There was a cop obviously "around".LMAO :p

TheBeast said:
Phil said:
There was a cop obviously "around".LMAO :p
Which brings me to my next point. i thought that cops couldnt hide and radar you from behind bushes and obstructions in the state of california.

ause they were behind a big bush and I didnt see them until I was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy past em and they were pullin me over.

Was I mislead or did they cheat? I was lead to believe that cops had to be "visible" to you when checking your speed.

It is a moot point now, but I am curious still

So If anyone knows LMK.

And now to escape from the dreaded thread-jacking....

Saab didn't get around to putting cupholder in their cars until a few years ago, so in the '85 (300k+ miles) it's crack the driver's front and passengers rear window, crank the heater up (Swedes do know how to heat their cars!), and use the ashtray.

Febreeze is definitely great stuff for getting rid of odors; I REFUSE to have one of those little pine trees hanging from my mirror!! YUCK!!!! :D

HEY PHIL..
DRIVE FAST, TAKE CHANCES!!!

And Toaster...Just make sure you take some allergy medicine before you leave.... oh wait a minute then you would fall asleep doing 115mph...OUCH!!!!!

PhatAsh said:
HEY PHIL..
DRIVE FAST, TAKE CHANCES!!!

And Toaster...Just make sure you take some allergy medicine before you leave.... oh wait a minute then you would fall asleep doing 115mph...OUCH!!!!!
HEY PHATASH!!!

:0 :0 STFU!!! :0 :0

smartass
:p :p :p