• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Found a new Special Occasion Cigar!

Thanks for the pic! Have to say I love that shape.
Had read about them online, but not seen a pic. Happy 100th Mr. Davidoff!

Just wanted to bump this thread, Atuck was right on the money. Fantastic cigar, enjoyable to the nub!

those look good enought to eat like chocolate cigars from sees candy

I picked one up, and have not had the heart to smoke it yet, but am tempted to see if they are worth a box purchase. I am a chicken when it comes to smoking expensive sticks. I feel like I have to save it for something special.

i feel the same way about some of the higher priced high demand cigars that i have, just about everything atuck sent me im afraid to smoke only because i have like 2 of each.

Those look almost too pretty to smoke. I love that it does not have some huge useless band. I would hate to damage the wrapper espically on a $22 stick. If I see them I will be sure to pick one up.
Definately a special occasion smoke, one where I really get the time to enjoy it.

So the question is are they worth $22 ? They have a few at my B&M and I tell myself I'll try one, but I always buy a few PAM's, or 2 VSG's, or 7 Padron 2000, well you get it, a lot of good cigars out there.

Those are freakin beautiful smokes. Cant wait to hear a review.

So the question is are they worth $22 ? They have a few at my B&M and I tell myself I'll try one, but I always buy a few PAM's, or 2 VSG's, or 7 Padron 2000, well you get it, a lot of good cigars out there.

Is any cigar "Worth 22 dollars"? I know I plan on picking a few up next time I'm in Nürnberg.

That and a few AVO LE5s since they still have two boxes at the Casa del Puro.

Are there still any boxes of these around? Anyone have an online source?

smithrob75 says his BM has them.

and here is the email address of the right man to ask mherklots@davidoffusa.com

Michael Herklots
Events Manager
Davidoff of Geneva, NY
535 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022

This is a worthy cigar, full of flavor and in true Davidoff fashion made to perfection. They are still around and at $22 a cigar can be enjoyed on a special occasion. Am waiting for an occasion to burn one in the near future, have smoked three so far and each one has been a delightful experience. Not my usual strong cigar preference but a great smoking experience all the same. There is a mini review of this cigar and story on Zino Davidoff in the current issue of Smoke.

These are GOOOOOOOD!

One of the best non habanos smoke I've ever had.

Are there still any boxes of these around? Anyone have an online source?

My place has a few boxes, but then they don't sell a whole lot of Davidoff, they have probably 30 boxes of assorted Davidoff's. The display cigars are pretty well aged, they cello and bands have started to yellow. Of course to me this just says they're ready to smoke..