• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Give Away!

Well, I got a package also, and the Fuente was aged and excellent. I was getting ready to send a mini-bomb; but now you guys got me all corn fused. What to do???

Ed, if I was in your shoes, I'd just PIF it to a contributing upstanding member here on CP. I wouldn't waste my time on Erika or Jim or Gahau or Tranny Suprise or whoever this peron is.

I banned erika last week, and confirmed that IP's on both accounts were being generated from the same ISP in GA - same exact city as well.

Well the package I received was marked Atlanta, GA. But in fact was mailed from Marietta, Gahau's city of origin. Upon further investigation I found that the address on the package was bogus, I knew that though. The closest address to the one given to me was a hotel in the middle of Atlanta. The pieces to the puzzle are coming together.

On a side note, the addresses were written by a female, if I had to guess at what happened it would be something like this.

He got his girlfriend/mother/sister/hooker to address them and ship them, she wrote what she thought he wanted (The BS name), screwed it up and sent it out before he noticed.

Or he's just to illiterate to differentiate ns and ms.

That's just my $0.02

Maybe he has dual personality disorder? You know, one personality is male, the other is female.
I know it can happen cause it was on "Criminal Minds" last night!

:D