• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Give Away!

I can't for the life of me figure out what makes that kid tick. What fun is it to sign up on an internet community and pretend to be someone you're not? Give away free smokes?

Why would he consider that fun? I guess I can think of a million better ways to spend one's time.

This was a great read! Kudos to those of you who have the kind of memory of some lame dudes poor grammar from one year ago.

So I opened my mailbox to find this (Sorry for the picture quality, camera phone)

mms_picture2.jpg

mms_picture3.jpg

Sincerely skurred,

WKOTI

I would delete that second pic, she did what she said she was gonna do and doesn't deserve to have her addy posted for whomever to see. There is evidence to support that she and gahau are the same person but not enough that I would feel comfortable with that one.

Sorry I was merely attempting to point out the name used in the address, I've cropped the picture to remove the remaining info! :whistling:

Yeah I didn't think you meant anything by it, just better this way. Sooooooo how does Jin become Jim.... ???

I think there's a possibility that everyone is overlooking:

Gahau is Erika's crazy ex! :whistling:

Don't worry Ben, Gahau did it to me too! He got skerred of shipping my contest winnings and never made good on it.

Contest Time! Everyone should try this one... EASY

A lot of things were coincidental in this thread, especially the way both of them write they way they speak.

But I like Nihon Ni's theory they were a couple. Both were from Taiwan. Maybe Gahau left his login available and she jumped in and sold all his stock just to piss him off. If he does login anonymously and sees his cigars being given away on all the forums , that'll bring him running back to her! :laugh: ( I watch too much drama on TV)

Gahau was from Marietta GA. If someone who just received a package from him wants to PM me, I still have his old address.

Joe

I can't for the life of me figure out what makes that kid tick. What fun is it to sign up on an internet community and pretend to be someone you're not? Give away free smokes?

Why would he consider that fun? I guess I can think of a million better ways to spend one's time.

For the price of a couple of cigars and postage, you get to see a whole bunch of people dance!?! :laugh:

Sick, I know... But to some that's priceless entertainment!

Should this Erika.Jin(m) be added to the SB list either as a separate entry or under Gahau?

Should this Erika.Jin(m) be added to the SB list either as a separate entry or under Gahau?

Neither. I won't bring this to a vote until I see something much more concrete than they both suck at the Internet and come from GA, especially since she followed through on sending out the freebies. If it can be confirmed that they are the same person erika jin would just be listed as an additional alias on the current record.

Well, I got a package also, and the Fuente was aged and excellent. I was getting ready to send a mini-bomb; but now you guys got me all corn fused. What to do???

I received a package today, though I don't believe it was the one from this give away.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=65618&pid=984753&st=0&#entry984753