• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Give Away!

Reason #12590459 why CP's self-moderation is the way it is. I only wish I had popcorn throughout the ordeal. NOOB mistake, I admit.

Well at least you learned your lesson. I read every thread with an ACT II loaded in the microwave and my finger on the popcorn button.

Reason #12590459 why CP's self-moderation is the way it is. I only wish I had popcorn throughout the ordeal. NOOB mistake, I admit.

Well at least you learned your lesson. I read every thread with an ACT II loaded in the microwave and my finger on the popcorn button.

As long as you don't post pictures of popcorn or say anything about popcorn in a thread like this you'll be fine. People have been run off for that...

You have been warned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as you don't post pictures of popcorn or say anything about popcorn in a thread like this you'll be fine. People have been run off for that...

You have been warned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Welcome Home on repeat on Chocolate Covered Raisins ok? I mean, I was never a popcorn kind of guy...

On a different note I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt until factual evidence has been brought out in the open. I had a conversation with her, explained things to the best of my knowledge with concerns she had, asked a few senior members when I didn't know. Not that I have some sort of crush on her, but I don't like pointing fingers until fingers until I have proof.

JMO, but then again, what the hell do I know?

I trust this community to do the right thing more then I trust my friends half the time. I respect and support the decisions this community has and will do so as long as I am here, I may not agree with them some of the time, but they have kept me safe 99.9% of the time and the least I can do is support CP!

So it seems that Gahau has taken down those photos of the contest winnings. So I guess I have no 'hard proof'. If you look through his thread, he talks about getting 2 boxes of 45s. Those boxes are in the picture I posted earlier.

Is it a coincidence that their grammar, punctuation and persona is identical? I can not believe so.

So this will be my last post on this matter. All newbies have been warned of Gahau's past. Hell maybe he has changed and giving away sticks is his penance to the community. ???

Otherwise, I am going to my original theory. It's a Georgia thing!!!! :laugh:

So this will be my last post on this matter. All newbies have been warned of Gahau's past. Hell maybe he has changed and giving away sticks is his penance to the community. ???

That's all you can do. If someone wants to ignore the advice and warnings given, and give a brand new person throwing around free cigars the benefit of the doubt, then they have no right to seek help from the community when/if they get burned. The old saying about "if something seems to good to be true, it probably is" set off alarms for me here.

It takes some people getting burned on their own to realize that we've seen this type of stuff happen before, and we know the warning signs. Hell, my dad used to warn me about things, and I wasn't smart enough to listen until I had screwed them up for myself. :angry:

That's all you can do. If someone wants to ignore the advice and warnings given, and give a brand new person throwing around free cigars the benefit of the doubt, then they have no right to seek help from the community when/if they get burned. The old saying about "if something seems to good to be true, it probably is" set off alarms for me here.

It takes some people getting burned on their own to realize that we've seen this type of stuff happen before, and we know the warning signs. Hell, my dad used to warn me about things, and I wasn't smart enough to listen until I had screwed them up for myself. :angry:

You ungrateful assholes!!!! :) I agree caution should be heeded, I don't know many chicks that would lay out cigars for a picture like that.

I agree with you Sneeds, I would never plan on doing business with Erika with all this jumble going on. I was merely stating that I wouldn't put them on the ignore list without any proof, I want to thank Vinny for laying out the facts for us and keep the pressure on. If this is indeed Gahau, I owe you for saving our skins. I hope we get some more facts here just to put the cherry on the sundae. That's just me though, I'm fine with calling BS on Erika and letting this be handled.

Here's your cherry!! ;)

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=65473

Ok, for real. This is my last post on this subject.

Joe

Couldn't agree more bro. As I read your reply, the first thing that popped to mind is SPIVY and OR ANejo #49. WKOTI, search that and let me know what you come up with. Sneeds will expect a full summary report on his desk by Wednesday. Classic example of why guys like Devil Doc, Tom, Jonesy, Phil, Tom, etc. do the things they do around here.

Couldn't agree more bro. As I read your reply, the first thing that popped to mind is SPIVY and OR ANejo #49. WKOTI, search that and let me know what you come up with. Sneeds will expect a full summary report on his desk by Wednesday. Classic example of why guys like Devil Doc, Tom, Jonesy, Phil, Tom, etc. do the things they do around here.

Yes, Sir!

Gahau is on the scumbag list for a reason. People who choose to become involved with known scumbags do so at their own risk and get treated as such when shit hits the fan.

Gahau is on the scumbag list for a reason. People who choose to become involved with known scumbags do so at their own risk and get treated as such when shit hits the fan.

On that note: Gahau/Erika have been banned from CP. Not sure why Gahau managed to slip under the radar before this.

On that note: Gahau/Erika have been banned from CP. Not sure why Gahau managed to slip under the radar before this.

Thanks Rod ??? Ummm John! :D

So s/he is still going to mail out the free stogies?

I hope so. S/he said they would.