• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Monteycristo Cigar

Got mine in the mail TODAY.....smelled so good and fresh....glad I checked it today...wife may have taken it if I did not get to it before her......Hope everyone that got to the site got one.....please PM me if you found the thread here and received a stogie from them....

:D

I just ordered mine today. Thanks for the info.

I got mine last week I chose the classic not the white and they sent me a nice toro. It was cool caue i forgot i signed up and it was a surprise i liked :D I wish I could do it again and get a white too LOL I envy all of you who have ordered at work ant home or has a gf or non smoking friend to get cha an extra. Makes me wish I had an office job to have a second mailing address. But it came in Great shape to add I smoked it up the next day! Tasty

For ever one that sent in their info please do not give up hope. My neighbor got his in the mail today and decided last week that he wants to quit smoking so I got his. Mine came about 1 week and a half apart and my other neighbor got his 3 days ago. My other friend that lives next to me still has not got his yet and I put his info in with mine so they are still sending out.....I think it depends on if you got the white or the classic as the whites are shipping out. Hope that everyone that wanted one gets it in the mail.....it is an early Christmas present.

Good smoking to you guys

Received mine today.
The box it came in had a Surgeon General warning. They need to put a one on water bottles to warn people they might drown.

Yes, this is truly an authentic deal ... I signed up for mine over a week ago and got it in the mail on Sat. and smoked it last night ... good stuff!! :thumbs:

I was starting to think I wasn't going to get it, but it came in yesterday. Looks good. Thanks!

This is the kind of thing where you just have to fill out the form and forget about it. Once the cigar arrives, it is a pleasant surprise, but one can't waste energy thinking about it for 6-8 weeks. I signed up god knows how long ago, and it was nice to see the random package arrive. :thumbs:

I've done these in the past and they have always arrived in great shape. I just ordered mine yesterday so thanks for letting us know about this. Pretty much by the time it arrives it will be cool enough to go outside and smoke it. It was 115 here last week :)

It figures, my girlfriend and I ordered these on the same day, hers shipped to her P.O. Box and me to my home. Hers arrived today, haven't seen mine yet???

Ooops, I acidentally ordered twice... And I got my second cigar. Very very quick (2 weeks).