• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Pipe Tobaccos

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
If anyone is interested check out Pipe Show Online, go to Get Free Stuff and fill out the registration. Make sure you mark off the block for receiving e-mail updates (I haven't received any e-mails yet) and send Altadis Sample Pack.

I registered approximately three weeks ago and I received a package from Altadis today. I received sixteen pouches (1.5 ounces each) of tobacco. A mix of Virginia, Burley and Cavandish tobaccos, some aromatics, and some flavored blends. Two pouches were Dutch Masters tobaccos, one bourbon cavendish the other a cherry cavendish. I will probably pass on those two pouches, but I'll try the rest.

For new folks this will be a good way to try some different blends for free.

Thanks for the info Shadow. Just registered myself and now the waiting game. :D

Hey guys. I registered for this and received mine a while back. A great selection of tobaccos. Perfect for beginners. I did find mine to be a bit moist but not at all unsmokable. Definately recommend it. Enjoy.

Thanks Shadow. Looks like a good deal, i have two new pipes, plus my late grandfathers old pipe. eager to try! :thumbs:

Just registered- havent smoked my pipe in years- may be the jumpstart i needed!

Thanks for posting Shadow. While I've never smoked a pipe before, this might just get me interested. I've got an old pipe lying around somewhere. Though it wasn't used for tobacco... :whistling:

Can't wait to see what my dad says about me smoking a pipe. That should be interesting. It should be an interesting and hysterical moment. :laugh:

I registered a while ago and got the sample pack. They look nice and smell very good. Ive only tried the China Black vanilla and Fire cured, and both are tasty.

I also signed up for this a while back. I received a box of 17 different tobaccos.

I just received another box yesterday with 6 or 7 new tobaccos from them. Totally unexpected. :thumbs:

Great info, Bill. Thank you!

I submitted for this after reading this post. The box came in yesterday and I couldnt believe what a nice sampler. I dont smoke a pipe, used to in college once in a while more as a novelty but I have a question.

How do I store the tobacco? I cant have 16 little jars laying around. Would zip lock bags work well enough? Should I seperate each individual blend?

Yes, keep them in seperate containers. And zip locks will eventually dry out the pipe tobacco. Its better if they are in a sealed container. The ones with a rubber thing around the lid. They will dry out anyways but it takes longer on a good container. Plus, its easy to rehumidify the pipe tobacco just that from my experience it isnt the same.

Well, after receiving my sampler today, I can see why it is free. Almost no natural tobacco, its all aromatic. Not my cup of tea. At least one has some latakia in it.

Dutch Masters? Come on...

I still havent received mine. Oh well... :(

Well, just my order in today. I didn't realize there would be so much of it lol. I've never smoked a pipe beofre, so anyone got some suggestions?

Diesel Grinch said:
Got my package in today. Looks nice and smells great.

DG
[snapback]289518[/snapback]​

How long ago did you order? I ordered a little over 3 weeks ago and haven't received anything. Perhapse I am being a bit impatient but I am curious how long this takes.