• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Pipe Tobaccos

dang, i got my package...the thing is HUGE!! I got like 25 samplers of 1.5 ounce sizes. Good lord it will take me years to smoke through all this!

same thing here. My wife could not believe I did not spend a dime on it. So much!!!!!

Razorback said:
Diesel Grinch said:
Got my package in today. Looks nice and smells great.

DG
[snapback]289518[/snapback]​

How long ago did you order? I ordered a little over 3 weeks ago and haven't received anything. Perhapse I am being a bit impatient but I am curious how long this takes.
[snapback]289532[/snapback]​

Don't panic. Everyone that has signed up for it that I know of had received a package. Some took 3 weeks, others longer.

Still waiting on the order... been 3 weeks. can't complain, the price is right, and i will know what i want to purchase. Good chance i will go back and look at the source, and order from them, since they are so generous. :thumbs:

Ed

I tried today to get the sampler, and they gave me this message:

Note: Due to cost and duty issues, AltadisUSA has restricted the shipment of their free samples to the continental United States. If you do not qualify, please do not check the Altadis box below.

DAMN !

Just got the package today and decided to try the Blue Note. Its not to bad and smokeable. I received 21 packets of pipe tobacco. Lucky I know a couple of pipe smokers as well cuz no was I would smoke all of these to myself. Well...Maybe.

Mr Peat said:
Just got the package today and decided to try the Blue Note. Its not to bad and smokeable.
[snapback]290000[/snapback]​
Blue note is my token tobacco right now :thumbs: . I still haven't received my sampler but knowing there is some free blue note makes the wait worthwhile.

Nick

Sunward said:
Still waiting on the order... been 3 weeks. can't complain, the price is right, and i will know what i want to purchase. Good chance i will go back and look at the source, and order from them, since they are so generous. :thumbs:

Ed
[snapback]289780[/snapback]​

Thanks for pointing that out Century, i didn't see it. Guess they won't be getting any of my business.

PM me please, if anyone can spare some samples.

TIA

Ed

Got mine today- my first post denotes the day I ordered. 21 samples half strongly flavoured(in my opinion) the rest not too bad. I saw where some folks were discouraged by the dutchmasters sample- i will give the history. The whisky or bourbon, i guess, DM is the one that originally was jack danials smoking mixture. I managed a drugstore when it switched due to the liscense costs, and it was popular as JD and a dog as DM. Don`t let a name tell you the quality. You have to appreciate a company that will send 2 lbs of free tobacco to anyone just for the asking.

Hi, Shadow! I entered my request for the Altadis Sample Pack today. I am looking forward to receiving it. It sounds like a great package of pipe tobaccos. Thank you very much for telling us about this offer. Enjoy your weekend, Shadow! Regards, knightlaird

Got mine on Friday. Big selection of tobaccos! There's no way I can smoke all of this by myself :)

Ok, you won't believe this! We recently moved from our old house, a couple blocks away, this past December, and it's been just about 2 weeks since I checked on the old place. Well, it's pretty cold and windy here this weekend, so I went down to check the pipes this a.m. Well, there was a UPS package on the front porch,I don't know how long it's been there.... and guess what?

Another 25 sample packages from Altadis!! I only signed up once, with one address, and received 2 boxes from them!! :0

Now if I'd only get a double shipment on cigars like that! :p

Hi, Mr_Wolf! It certainly looks as though Altadis likes you by sending a double shipment of samples to you! Maybe Altadis will also be extra-generous with the rest of us. Enjoy your Altadis samples, Mr_Wolf! Regards, knightlaird

Sunward said:
Sunward said:

Ed
[snapback]289780[/snapback]​

Thanks for pointing that out Century, i didn't see it. Guess they won't be getting any of my business.

PM me please, if anyone can spare some samples.

TIA

Ed
[snapback]290019[/snapback]​

Done here....Thank You syrinx.... a true buddah! :)

arm.gif

I got my package today! :thumbs: 21 packets, so I should have enough pipe tobacco to last for a while!

Thanks for the great link!!! I just ordered mine today; I know I am late, but I look forward to trying some new tobaccos. I have only smoked 4-5 different pipe tobaccos in my short pipe life. Thanks again! :D

Brandon

Got mine yesterday, 21 different tobaccos. Mostly Iwan Ries brand and mostly aromatic. I'll give tham a try and the ones I don't try I have a retired co-worker that smokes Capt Black, maybe he'll enjoy the rest. Still a great deal for free tobacco.

Word of warning to the new guys, some of the more heavly flavored ones will stay in your pipe a while. Something to think about before you put Very Cherry in that pipe you've been smoking english tobacco in. :whistling:

What Wascal said!! Lots of cherry, vanilla other flavored or aromatics. Still, 3 lbs. of free tobacco is nothing to sneeze at. (Or maybe it will be; Cherry Cordial!?!?)

Here's a chance to go out and buy a cob or two. Then you don't risk contaminating one of your nice briars with a topping you can't stand. I have a feeling a lot of these are gonna go to a guy who'd doing a PIF for new pipe smokers.

Oh, Fox and Hound really isn't too bad, especially if you like a very light touch of latakia and perique. They say it's in there, but I couldn't catch a whiff of it.

Yeah I just got 4 pounds of pipe tobacco in the mail...whoa!! Good lookin' sampler.