• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Pipe Tobaccos

Hi, MadMan56! Yes, it does appear that the Altadis FREE pipe tobaccos offer has now expired. I am glad that we were able to take advantage of the offer when we had the opportunity. Enjoy your Altadis pipe tobaccos, everyone! Regards, knightlaird

Hey all.
Ive smoked random cigars for a while but just picked up pipe smoking about a week ago and i do have to say I love it. the thing is im not to sure on just going out and buying new tobacco and hope it tastes as good as it smells. do any of you know of a link to were i can get a free sample? i tried the link yesterday i also didnt see the offer.
any info would be great.

thank you

Young Smoke :D

You are only allowed one per house hold anyways. :laugh:

I just got the pipe tobacco from Altadis today. There's alot pouches in that box. A question though, does pipe tobacco need to be stored in any special way?

most of the bulk tobacco in shops are in glass containers with rubber seals on them. I'm to cheap to get any so I just keep them in bags or tins. They do dry out after while which sucks but I keep very limited pipe tobacco in my place and only the ones I really enjoy any more. :thumbs:

Got mine a few weeks ago....smoked some and pretty much pawned the rest off.....but i do make a handsome lil storage fee from my dumbass fraternity brothers!

I keep mine in a Glass jar with a rubber lid that stays in my closet in a Rubbermaid container...thats my pipe humi!

You are only allowed one per house hold anyways. :laugh:

Yes, but many of us missed it the first time around. :cool:

I can honestly say, you didnt miss much. :laugh: I've been smoking a little from each pouch and I feel sorry for my cheap Meersham pipe.

Agreed. I havent smoked a lot of the free pouches, but I have not thought much of any of the ones I have tried. Nothing spectacular imho. It is free though!! :thumbs:

Brandon

Awsome, i signed up and its on the way.
yeah i figured it wouldn't be the best of tobaccos because its free but to some one starting out it gives you a preaty good idea of the general type of tobaccos that your into. and with an inexperienced smoker who knows i just may love the stuff.

How long did it take you guys to get your tabbaco, i live in washington and its been a little over a week. IM Excited and cant wait. any longer. ???

Be patient, Youngsmoke :sign: ... It seems like it was about 3 weeks.

Nick

I am totally new to pipe smoking. But thought taking advantage of this offer might give me a few blends to try out. I just signed up, and hopefully in a couple weeks will have some FREE tobacco. We will see.
-Bruce

Great to see this post here. I want to try some aromatic pipe tobacco and they are still giving the sample packs away. Thanks for posting this.

Great to see this post here. I want to try some aromatic pipe tobacco and they are still giving the sample packs away. Thanks for posting this.

Great to see you checking in now and then! :thumbs:

If anyone doesn't want to wait the 3 week waiting period, I've still got my free sampler. I searched through all the freebies and didn't even open one bag. Aromatics are not my thing, I prefer a strong English.

Anyway, the first PM I get wanting it, its yours. I'll send the sampler out free of charge to you. I'll be gone most of the day, so it may be late tonight before I can check back in.

Sold! :D