• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Samples of Panacea - while supplies last

Received mine as well yesterday.  Thanks again for posting this up Rod. Will let it sit for a few weeks then give it a shot.

Flatbed wasting no time. Got mine yesterday as well. Looking forward to taking flame to it.

Also received mine yesterday.  Thank you, Flatbed! 

I'm going to let it rest for a bit then fire it up...  Can't wait! 

Got myn yesterday, Smoking it right now and OMG! My favorite smoke yet! 
Panacea Red Habano - Classic Torpedo (habano)

GREAT JOB GUYS! Ill do a quick review on myn later today.

-Jeff

I got my sample yesterday also.  Going to let it rest for a few days, and burn it this weekend.

did you reply confirming you were over 21 and responsible enough to understand the risks of lighting tobacco on fire so close to your face?

Actually just saw it now says in process, hope it lands soon! Looking forward to try them.

C

I got mine yesterday as well. It looks good but I'm going to let it rest for a couple weeks before I smoke it.

Mine arrived yesterday as well... into the humi for a rest before it meets its fiery fate.

Gern Blansten said:
Also received mine yesterday.  Thank you, Flatbed! 

I'm going to let it rest for a bit then fire it up...  Can't wait! 
Same here.  Thanks.

I also received a Panacea Red Habano Torpedo in the mail last night.  Look forward to sparking her up.  I've had a few Panacea cigars in the past, but never the Habano.  Thanks Flatbed Cigars and thanks for bringing this to my attend Rod.

I was going to try mine last weekend, but my allergies have been kicking my ass the last few days.  Hopefully I will be able to this weekend.

Hopeing to get mine soon also.  Very excited to try and now that it is warming up, hope to find a great everyday affordable smoke.