• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free shipping on any order at CI

I have heard that it changes from time to time, so I fresh link is good.

Thank god I have been looking for a replacement code for a while. Freepm8 ended sometime in January I think.

As soon as someone finds a new one, please post as I'm lookin' at a certain box of cigars........ :whistling: :thumbs: :cool:

I've never smoked a Devil's Weed. I may have to pick up a box at that price to try.

Free shipping

Mmm...$30 box of Devil's Weed... :D

Derek

Thanks for the heads up. I bought 2 boxes. This is the most misunderstood cigar I can think of in my 20+ years smoking cigars. They are touchy, and I think that is what killed them. I smoke them gently and slowly, sipping, and keeping the tobacco cool. if you try that, you may change your mind on them. Toffee in spades.

cool

Free shipping

Mmm...$30 box of Devil's Weed... :D

Derek

Thanks for the heads up. I bought 2 boxes. This is the most misunderstood cigar I can think of in my 20+ years smoking cigars. They are touchy, and I think that is what killed them. I smoke them gently and slowly, sipping, and keeping the tobacco cool. if you try that, you may change your mind on them. Toffee in spades.

cool

That's another thanks from me!
This is by far my favorite breakfast smoke. Plenty of flavor for such a mild cigar. Picked a box up myself............Can't pass on that price considering I paid over a hundred bucks for my last box.