• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free to a good newbie

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I recently inquired about a cigar I saw posted on here that I had never seen or heard of. Rather than explain it, a great brother @cabaiguan juan decided to send one to me; asking only that I pay it forward. The package is due to arrive Tuesday!🥳

The first newb who claims it, while meeting the below criteria, gets it. (You pay half the postage, I'll pay half) I am going out of town tomorrow morning so this will probably go out next Wednesday.
  1. You did it right.....you started with an introduction so we knew who we were welcoming.
  2. You have contributed by interacting in a friendly way.
  3. You are not a dick! (at least not here)

A glass top humidor that measures 12 x 8 3/4x 4 1/2 (outside)
A black travel humidor with a slot for beads (beads included)
A Diamond Crown humidification system (with distilled water and colloidal silver)
A few single cigar baggies (about 20)

1619262411503.png

I recently inquired about a cigar I saw posted on here that I had never seen or heard of. Rather than explain it, a great brother @cabaiguan juan decided to send one to me; asking only that I pay it forward. The package is due to arrive Tuesday!🥳

The first newb who claims it, while meeting the below criteria, gets it. (You pay half the postage, I'll pay half) I am going out of town tomorrow morning so this will probably go out next Wednesday.
  1. You did it right.....you started with an introduction so we knew who we were welcoming.
  2. You have contributed by interacting in a friendly way.
  3. You are not a dick! (at least not here)

A glass top humidor that measures 12 x 8 3/4x 4 1/2 (outside)
A black travel humidor with a slot for beads (beads included)
A Diamond Crown humidification system (with distilled water and colloidal silver)
A few single cigar baggies (about 20)

View attachment 41703
I'm wondering if condition #1 above is deterring someone who maybe didn't have an intro as their first post?

Even if an intro wasn't your first post, if you meet the other two criteria, you are welcome to claim it.

I might even throw some grape White Owls!😎

I can’t believe someone hasn’t jumped on this. I am not sure what classifies as newbie, but if no one claims this, I wouldn’t mind the travel case since I don’t have one...

I can’t believe someone hasn’t jumped on this. I am not sure what classifies as newbie, but if no one claims this, I wouldn’t mind the travel case since I don’t have one...
If someone doesn't jump on it I will gladly send it all to you if you can use it. The humidor could be a dry box?

Really! Shocked this hasn’t been snapped up. Plenty of worthy newbies, don’t be shy. As far as I can see there’s only one ash hat newbie in this class.
I wonder if that asshat is a stogie fan? 😎

I think the guy with the greatest cigars in the world gave up!:)

I know we had some people join recently who were not asshats.

All you have to do is say pick me 🤠

No need to be shy, guys. Get the goods!

@Joe M @Jared Nomack @Jimmy Shaker Don't make me take this... Surely someone needs these items??? Who Am I forgetting???

Thanks for thinking of me, seriously. The truth of the matter is, I have probably a dozen desktop humidors at this point. I also ave a 150 count TEC unit and now have a second one, a 300 ct, on order. Plus a 300 ct wooden cabinet one. As soon as the new TEC unit arrives, I'll be the one offering up some of these things.