• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Friends Pass

I believe Shiba is in J'Ville, which will probably eliminate the chance for a Herf with me and Brett.

Any problems if I move the cut off date for this up? Was thinking I'll try to get this out Friday or Saturday.

I just update the first post with the order of the Pass and condensed & Numbered the smokes. I will be keeping the first post up to date as the Pass moves on.

Good job putting this all together...

Now if only I could get Blue Dragon to put in another PSD2 (EL) that I got from the last pass, I would have a great matching pair :)

LOL

Since no one has said no to getting the pass going.

Mrepp are you ready for the pass to come to you? If I mail today you should have it Tuesday.

DG

The bird has left the nest!

DC# 0305 0830 0003 8977 8120

Just to let everyone know on weekends I don't sign on much. This is a work thing.

DG

Very nice opening lineup!! Ought to be interesting to see how the selection changes as the bird makes its way to sunny SC.

Got the package last night, looks great! I'll list my P/T's later today.

-Mark

Take:
#9 Carlos Torano Casa Torano Toro
#12 Carlos Torano Exodis Silver Robusto
#16 Camacho Corojo Toro
#7 Trinidad Fundadores

Put:
Gurkha G3
SOSA Wavell
Don Lino Africa - Punda Mila
DC Maximus Robusto

Any Thoughts?

-Mark

Now to make sure that I'm on the same page here, out of the takes he did, they all include 2 cigars each. Correct???