• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Friends Pass

OK I was woke up. Been busy with school and the family, I am ready send away guys....

Jim

I got the box, only the box, no cigars nothing.

OK not really, all arrived in good shap this morning.
Oh what a choice.......

Will post t/p later on. will try to get out tomorrow.

jim

sleepyjim said:
I got the box, only the box, no cigars nothing.

That is not true... I did leave "one" cigar in there. :whistling:

:0 You are bad men! ;)

Have fun picking. The guys have done a great job doing P&T's. :thumbs:

DG

Looks like I'm next!! Can't wait, as there are a couple of things I've been wanting to try!!

Great pass idea as well!!

here is dc number went yesterday morn: 03043490000107496082.

I appoligize for the delay in my post but my brother had a seizure and is back in a coma, I ve been at the hospital sice yesterday afternoon, I wanted to play but I dont have time so I took the tupperware outta the collidor and sent it with no plays. Jack its heading your way.

Grinch if you will send me your saniler after I get back to normal I will just send ya some nice smokes for letting me play.

Sorry fellas, some of you know about my brother other dont can stay long gotta shower and head back.

jim

Best wishes for your Brother sleepyjim

Jim,

Don't worry about the Pass. Take care of family. No need to send anything out. My prayers will be with your brother, you, and all those involved.

Take care,
Chris

The "bird" has landed safely here in SC!! This is a great looking box of smoke!! I'm PMing my proposed P/T to DG, and if approved will get this baby back out the door this afternoon to Hillbilly.

Thanks, again for having me, this was a great pass idea.

Soon as my P/T's approved it'll be on it's way to the land of jerky, ribs, and prize winning salmon!!! :D

How far are you from Charlotte, HBS?

Heads up Hillbilly ... The Friends Pass is headed up north!!

Takes:
23. Gurhka G3
25. Don Lino Africa Punda Nila
43. Diamond Crown Maximus #4

Puts:
51. DiMeolia Regalia
52. A Fuente Hemingway Classic Natural
53. Camacho Amendment Liberty series in coffins

Great idea for a pass, get to try 2 of the same smokes instead of just one.

Thanks!!

DC# 0305 0830 0003 8977 8199

Just an update brothers,

thank you all for the prayers and thoughts, this has been an ongoing tragedy for some time now, started when they found cancer in his lung, softball size, took it and part of lung, ribs, anyway now the 3 tumors in his brain are innop and they just keep chemo radiation and it seems to help for a bit, then bam bad shape, anyway, I dont want to highjack the thread, just lettin you all kow what was up, he will die, it is just when, part of me hopes fast cause it aint pretty but other half wnats to keep him in any shape. He is back home now.

Hope this pass continues to be a supurb pass, everyone seems to be right on, Grinch you run a good pass.

jim

Like I said before Jim don't worry about the Pass. Take care of what's important and that's family. We will all keep your brother, you, and all your families involved in our prayers.

Take care,
Chris