• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Friends Remembered...

I'm glad everyone feels the same.

My thought was to make it static as well, not a page where people could post.  I'd be happy to include photos for each member passed. 

Let's first compose a list of members:
  • Hudson Valley
  • Infinity
  • sigar_zealot
  • Souldog
  • LouieD
  • simmsboard

mmburtch said:
Make it a wall Rod.  No need for 50 "I never actually met..." posts.  Just a silent wall of remembrance.

Bingo.  Great suggestion, and I agree with Matt on the format.

MoeCizlak said:
Great idea Rod.  I would add Joe Ginter (simmsboard)

I forgot about Joe a great brother also gone too soon!

As I look at the list so far, those were some great brothers...  I personally had the pleasure of meeting several of them in person...

mmburtch said:
Make it a wall Rod.  No need for 50 "I never actually met..." posts.  Just a silent wall of remembrance.

This I agree with 100%

Ron, is it possible to have our "friends remembered" also listed on our calendar?

One could click on the "friends remember" listed on the calendar and link it to your Remembrance Wall.

Just a thought.

I concur with all the positive responses. A wall of remembrance would be a great way to keep the memories of these fine fellow travelers alive.

Let's use this thread as a way to collaborate and gather information.  

Please post here any pictures you'd like me to include on the memorial page.  If you prefer, you can email them to me at rod@cigarpass.com.

I will begin assembling the page.

Thank you all.

I know there is a thread dedicated to every member who has passed.  If someone can help find those threads, I'd like to place a link under their memorial.

Rod, I have really good picture's of both Louie D and Tom, Hudson Valley. We all had pour pictures up at the local cigar shop and then, due to politics, they were taken down. All of the pics moved to my house and I can get you copies if you'd like. Just let me know. We today those brothers every year and tell stories to remember them by.