• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

From the East Coast to the West Coast

Alright, THIS IS A MUST READ POST

The pass is on it's way to Ian. Welcome to a surprise pass. Most of you are my good friends here on CP and I want to give back to you guys! You will not post P/T's. You do NOT need P/T approval. This way everytime someone gets the box it'll be a surprise about what's inside. If you want a stick, take it, but make sure you put in something the next participants will like.

There is some loose leaf with the pass, when you put something, just put the number, which will remain the same as the stick you take so that those along the way can determine what sticks are if they are unsure. Similar to the last pass, this pass will have a contest about which number will be P/T the most. So basically pick a number between 1-35 (some numbers are taken and some have numbers assigned to them). In need these before Ian announces he has the box.

I hope you guys like the twist and have a good time with this one!

Martin, lets say I take number 1, my put, I just put #1 on a piece of paper and put it back in the pass, I don't put the name of what it is or what I took, is this correct or am I misreading something?

Thanks for including me, I can't wait to get it!

Martin, lets say I take number 1, my put, I just put #1 on a piece of paper and put it back in the pass, I don't put the name of what it is or what I took, is this correct or am I misreading something?

Thanks for including me, I can't wait to get it!

You put 1. Name of cigar...that's it. If someone takes that cigar, they cross it out and put the next 1. You need to pick a different number too.

#7, btw, are we still doing the media extra?

Yes, I forgot to put it in again though :laugh:

ah man... you're all full :(

this one looks exciting :D

how did I miss this ???

enjoy it guys :thumbs:

Got the pass today, will try and check it out tonight or tomorrow. I'm traveling a lot this week, I'm going to see if I can get it out by Tuesday, if not, it may not be until Friday. Sorry about the delay, I will let you know when it goes out though regardless.

P/T's are done, I will see if I can just take it to the post office tomorrow and use the ship yourself thing so it will go out Monday.

Is this pass going to get moved? Do we pm Martin with the p/t's or use our discretion.

John

Is this pass going to get moved? Do we pm Martin with the p/t's or use our discretion.

John

It will get moved, but you don't pm me with anything...you just do whatever you want!

Wow! I cant believe i have missed this! Underway already... Sweet! Thanks again Marty for including me... ~J

Thanks for having me in the pass bro...I'll pick Number 16

Looks like this one is on way, can't wait till it arrives in Jersey. Good luck everyone!!!

So basically pick a number between 1-35 (some numbers are taken and some have numbers assigned to them).In need these before Ian announces he has the box.

Got the pass today, will try and check it out tonight or tomorrow. I'm traveling a lot this week, I'm going to see if I can get it out by Tuesday, if not, it may not be until Friday. Sorry about the delay, I will let you know when it goes out though regardless.

All you guys that entered your guess must have missed this part

So basically pick a number between 1-35 (some numbers are taken and some have numbers assigned to them).In need these before Ian announces he has the box.

All you guys that entered your guess must have missed this part

I had my guess in before the pass was received but I guess the list hasn't been updated yet.