• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

From the East Coast to the West Coast

Brandon doesn't play by the rules!

No P/T's please Brandon...if you could edit your last post that'd be great...

Thanks for playing though!

Box has touched down safely! I'll rummage through it this weekend and get it out to preem-bargo-girl probably Monday.

Box has touched down safely! I'll rummage through it this weekend and get it out to preem-bargo-girl probably Monday.

Sounds good...moving along quite well!

That was also surprisingly witty for the likes of you :laugh:.

Sorry, haven't had any computer time for the last few days. Got pulled into training new people. If I don't get one by later tonight I'll have it for you tomorrow. BTW the beads were dry as a bone so I got them fixed back up.

Heading to Preem-Bargo-girl in the morning! DC# 9101 1480 0860 0502 6300 37

WoooHHooo!! The Beagle has landed! Bargogirl and I will work on getting this out by Monday.

I received another pass today, too. To avoid the potential of cross pollinating the two passes I won't touch the other one until Bargogirl and I have made our p/t's and closed up her first pass. :thumbs:

WoooHHooo!! The Beagle has landed! Bargogirl and I will work on getting this out by Monday.

I received another pass today, too. To avoid the potential of cross pollinating the two passes I won't touch the other one until Bargogirl and I have made our p/t's and closed up her first pass. :thumbs:

Hehe, :love:

Glad to hear its safe!

Brothers, my apologies if it seems like Bargogirl and I fell off the face of the Earth, Julie went to the hospital last week with pnuemonia and I've been focusing on her and the kids. So much so that when I sent the pass off I somehow canceled the click-n-ship label after it was picked up from the mail room. The P/O said I can't just reactiviate the shipping label, they have to send the package back to me and I have print a new one.

They said it should arrive on my doorstep today so I'll resend it on Monday.

Sorry to hear about Julie and no worries about the package. Thanks for taking care of everything.

usps said:
Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7494 9394 9852

Your item was delivered at 1:31 PM on March 31, 2008 in PARK CITY, UT 84098.

Thank you for the well wishes for Julie. she spent several days in the hospital and seemed like she was beginning to improve but that lasted about a day and half, and even with the antibiotics and nebulizer 4x's a day (actually 8 because she's having to do two back to back for two different prescriptions) it's looking like she may be headed back to the hospital. Keep her in your prayers.

Package arrived today. I'll be getting it sorted and back out on Thursday.