• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

From the East Coast to the West Coast

So basically pick a number between 1-35 (some numbers are taken and some have numbers assigned to them).In need these before Ian announces he has the box.

Got the pass today, will try and check it out tonight or tomorrow. I'm traveling a lot this week, I'm going to see if I can get it out by Tuesday, if not, it may not be until Friday. Sorry about the delay, I will let you know when it goes out though regardless.

All you guys that entered your guess must have missed this part

Yeah, I did. I've been busy lately, and forgot to get topic updates. If Matthew deems that I cannot pick a number due to this, so be it.

Sorry, I missed AA's number, but I got soft and let Sean pick a number. If anyone who has not gotten the box yet, since this is a surprise pass, has not picked a number yet...feel free to do so!

So basically pick a number between 1-35 (some numbers are taken and some have numbers assigned to them).In need these before Ian announces he has the box.

Got the pass today, will try and check it out tonight or tomorrow. I'm traveling a lot this week, I'm going to see if I can get it out by Tuesday, if not, it may not be until Friday. Sorry about the delay, I will let you know when it goes out though regardless.

All you guys that entered your guess must have missed this part

LOL I didnt even know we were rolling until Ian was ready to send it out :p

yeah the pass went out earlier in the week
DC # 0307 1790 0000 1950 5629 is showing it was delivered on the 28th.

Hey guys, I got DA BOX! Thanks for the invite. It's been a hectic week but I'll get this beauty out on Monday.

Cool. I'll let everyone know when I receive it.

I was going to post something but I got distracted by someone's avatar for a couple of minutes.

Yeah, for real...that avatar is up there in greatness. Thanks for playing Tony...I hope you enjoyed your first pass...no matter how unusual.

OK! Package received. I'll have my takes and puts done in a while and will be ready to send tomorrow. Yo Brandon?! You ready to receive?

Sounds good, let us know when it heads out! Thanks for playing.

I got the green light from BFreebern yesterday, so I shipped it today. Package went out via DHL. Tracking no. 26236015455. Thanks for letting me participate, Martin2D!

I don't even know why I keep looking at this thread. Every time I can't find the fuggin p/t~