• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No.1

Brickhouse said:
Pass has been received and inspected.  Inventory is good, Boveda is good, supplies are good.

I have done the physical Ts/Ps as I proposed and updated the hard copy list.

The only slight mistake I found, was that the RASCC I took (slot 19) was actual coded OGA MAR 11, rather than OGA MAR 12.

Other than that, all appears to be in order.  I see no reason I can't have all of this packed back up and on the way to Ben tomorrow.
Wyatt, the 2012 date is the correct one as I am looking at the box right now. I must have made a mistake when writing on the blank band. My bad.

Pass has been received and inspected.  Inventory is good, Boveda is good, supplies are good.

I have done the physical Ts/Ps as I proposed and updated the hard copy list.

The only slight mistake I found, was that the RASCC I took (slot 19) was actual coded OGA MAR 11, rather than OGA MAR 12.

Other than that, all appears to be in order.  I see no reason I can't have all of this packed back up and on the way to Ben tomorrow.
Wyatt, the 2012 date is the correct one as I am looking at the box right now. I must have made a mistake when writing on the blank band. My bad.

Not a big deal at all. I only noted it for accuracy sake.

Thanks for double checking.

Thanks for letting me play Paul!

Here it comes Ben!  Catch!

I'll be on the look out!!

Here is my attempt at P/Ts.  I have worked on these for sometime!!! And it gave me a chance to build a spreadsheet, which is sometimes fun for this dork!
P: Boli RC (MUR SEP13) - 7.42
T: RYJ Exhb #4 - 7.34

P: Monte Edmundo (SMO MAR12) - 9.16
T: Monte #2 - 9.76

P: PSD4 - 7.54
T: HDM Epicure2 - 7.44

P: Boli Petit Beli LE09 - 12.09
T: HDM EL 07 Regalos - 11.12

P: RASS (GUT JUL-13) - 6.72
T: Monte#4 - 5.86

P: PLPC (AME MAY 13) - 4.91
T: Boli PC - 4.98

Let me know what you think.  All prices are average based on previous PM sent.

modo22 said:
I'll be on the look out!!

Here is my attempt at P/Ts.  I have worked on these for sometime!!! And it gave me a chance to build a spreadsheet, which is sometimes fun for this dork!
P: Boli RC (MUR SEP13) - 7.42
T: RYJ Exhb #4 - 7.34

P: Monte Edmundo (SMO MAR12) - 9.16
T: Monte #2 - 9.76

P: PSD4 - 7.54
T: HDM Epicure2 - 7.44

P: Boli Petit Beli LE09 - 12.09
T: HDM EL 07 Regalos - 11.12

P: RASS (GUT JUL-13) - 6.72
T: Monte#4 - 5.86

P: PLPC (AME MAY 13) - 4.91
T: Boli PC - 4.98

Let me know what you think.  All prices are average based on previous PM sent.
Looks really tight to me good job brother!

The spreadsheet is the only way I can keep it all straight.

Really nice job!  They all look good to go!  :thumbs:

Ok...no reason to panic just yet, but the status of delivery on this has me concerned.

It was shipped to Ben on Tuesday.  It went through his towns post office, and on to another city, Owensboro, KY.  There's no reason it should have done that.  It listed out for delivery from there yesterday, but was never delivered.  Today the tracking information says "Delivery status unavailable".

I'm guessing it got sorted wrong at Evansville, and went to Owensboro.  Got on a truck in Owensboro but was never delivered because the post man realized it was incorrect.  I'm going to make an assumption that they'll get it back on track today.

I reconfirmed the address I sent to with Ben and my postage label, and it's all correct.  I get email notifications every time it's scanned, so I hope I get a better status today.  But I wanted to post what currently seems to be a delivery issue. 

More to follow, and if you'd like to follow yourself, the DC is 9405503699300276551151.

It says out for delivery...but no deliver confirmation. Weird.

But I must say, the last few times I've used USPS, my packages have taken some very strange route to get to their final destination....especially around last Christmas. Some of them took over 5 days as well.

Arrrrr ye land lubbers! Maybe the scallywags at the USPS made this walk the plank! Or maybe yer booty fell into pirate hands.

No seriously. .. hope this gets back on track soon. Yikes.

Usps, fedex, and UPS seem like they are not able to keep up with the increase in shipping, online orders etc. they got to figure something out. As for the USPS, well... They wonder why they are not doing well. DUH.

I have not had issues with USPS yet in this area...UPS on the other hand can go F*ck themselves.  I'll keep an eye out for it.  Working late tonight, but will sign up for the text alerts as well.

Looks like the box has made its way back over to Evansville. That's good news.

Says delivered in Evansville now. Should be good. Just need Ben to confirm receipt.

Brickhouse said:
Says delivered in Evansville now. Should be good. Just need Ben to confirm receipt.
Yup, I got a box....but it's empty! What is going on guys?