• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No.1

Tall Paul said:

Here is my revised submission for your consideration:

T:  Bolivar Gold Medal LRE OCT 09
P:  H. Upmann Royale Robusto LCDH SUB ABR 12

T:  Por Larranaga Encantos RE Asia Pacifico 2010 URG DIC 10
P:  Ramon Allones Superiores LCDH OGA MAY 11

T:  Partagas Mille Fleurs SAB JUN 12
P:  ERDM Demi Tasse

T:  Partagas Shorts LBO NOV 12
P:  RASCC OGA MAR 12

T:  Bolivar Corona Junior OGA MAY 12
P:  Montecristo No. 4

T:  SLR Pacifico RE 2009 - MOS JUL 09
P:  Ramon Allones Celestiales Finos RE Asia Pacifico 2009 OMA AGO 09

T:  Juan Lopez Petit Corona ABR JUL 11
P:  Montecristo No. 5

T:  HdM Epicure Epesciale MLO OIC 11
P:  Montecristo No. 2

Looks good to me.

Paul

Is this good to go to Wyatt?

Gern Blansten said:

Looks good to me.

Paul

Yes as that list stands those all look good to a couple of us. I think the only one that was still being questioned was the QdO which I'm sure we will talk about again. To be honest I'm still confused on the valuing age thing especially with your purposed p/t.

IMO since they are both discontinued, you matched the price pretty damn close and the age on the two sticks is 3 years apart. Which is where Brian said it wouldn't match. I thought it was good. I guess I'm missing something but I'm sure it's just me because I think Kris got it.

So if your dropping that one the others are good to go!

Thanks for playing Jon

Paul

Gavin said:
It's your pass, Paul.
I know but there were good points both ways so let's move on and see if anyone can get tighter. Jon ship away with you approved trades and once again thanks for playing.

Paul

Wyatt, I'll drop this at the PO tomorrow and it should arrive on Saturday.

DC#:  9405 5036 9930 0273 0569 87

Thank you Paul for putting on this pass and letting me play!

Brickhouse said:
Ready on this end.
As luck might have it, I am going to be in Springfield this weekend Wyatt.  Plan was for me to leave early Monday morning.  If this pass truly gets there Saturday, what are your Sunday or Monday?  It might be hard for me since this trip is to see my girl, but if it doesn't work, we are so close, any interest in meeting up to hand off and just smoke all those CCs in that box? 

modo22 said:

Ready on this end.
As luck might have it, I am going to be in Springfield this weekend Wyatt.  Plan was for me to leave early Monday morning.  If this pass truly gets there Saturday, what are your Sunday or Monday?  It might be hard for me since this trip is to see my girl, but if it doesn't work, we are so close, any interest in meeting up to hand off and just smoke all those CCs in that box? 

I wish it would work out, would love to have a smoke with you, but I don't think it's going to.

This weekend is my weekend with my kids and I'm actually out of town until Monday.  I leave tomorrow morning.  So if the box gets in on Saturday, my wife will be there to receive it, but I can't even access it until Monday night.

I didn't realize you make your way to Springfield often though, we're going to have to link up some time.

I will be out of town visiting my kids this weekend, but I'll be back on Monday.  If the box arrives Saturday, then my wife will be there to receive it.

Once the box arrives, I will do all the necessary inventories and checks to ensure everything is square.  But in the interest of time, here are my proposed T's/P's for discussion.

In an effort to have as accurate an assessment of pricing on each, I have used 5 suggested sites for pricing on each T/P.  I threw out the high and low, then averaged the 3 remaining prices.  I've listed what I found to be the average price as part of the T's/P's.

T1:  Quai D'Orsay Corona MUR MAR 13 ($6.99)
P1:  Juan Lopez Seleccion #2 LTB ABR 13 ($7.33)

T2:  Bolivar Royal Corona MUR JUN 12 ($7.56)
P2:  Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure #2 AME MAY 13 ($7.60)

T3:  Ramon Allones Small Club Corona OGA MAR 12 ($4.91)
P3:  Bolivar Petit Corona - MUR ABR 13 ($5.47)

T4:  Ramon Allones Celestiales Finos RE Asia Pacifico 2009 OMA AGO 09 ($10.66)
P4:  Por Larranaga Encantos RE Asia Pacifico 2010 URG NOV 10 ($11.42)

Please provide feedback and questions as necessary.

Thanks

Edited to add P3 box code.

Damn Wyatt, what's to discuss pretty spot on brother in my opinion. Enjoy your time with the kids.

I agree nice work. My slack ass needs to update the list since you are flying!

Paul

My wife says the box looks fine, it arrived Saturday.

I'll get my hands on it this evening and do all the necessary checks.  I'll then do the physical Ts/Ps which I've listed.

Ben, if I can turn this around by tomorrow, will you be around to receive this week?

I am good to receive this as long as it gets here end of day Friday....which it should.  Let me know, plan was I was going home for Easter (Saturday/Sunday), but I may not now.

I will work on P/Ts tonight.
thanks

modo22 said:
I am good to receive this as long as it gets here end of day Friday....which it should.  Let me know, plan was I was going home for Easter (Saturday/Sunday), but I may not now.

I will work on P/Ts tonight.
thanks

I will do everything I can to get this back out tomorrow then.  That'll ensure delivery by Friday.

Tall Paul said:

Looks good to me.

Paul

Yes as that list stands those all look good to a couple of us. I think the only one that was still being questioned was the QdO which I'm sure we will talk about again. To be honest I'm still confused on the valuing age thing especially with your purposed p/t.

IMO since they are both discontinued, you matched the price pretty damn close and the age on the two sticks is 3 years apart. Which is where Brian said it wouldn't match. I thought it was good. I guess I'm missing something but I'm sure it's just me because I think Kris got it.

Thanks for playing Jon

Paul

Paul, I never spoke up against the QdO trade, I was talking about the Monte #2 for the Epi Especiale. When I looked them up on my sources (I tend to use the Swiss because the don't fluctuate as much unless the Euro is in Flux) both I looked at gave me an over put of 16%.

Your pass, your rules, certainly didn't mean to step on toes here, especially if you have certain vendors you want the guys using for there pricing.

Jonesy said:

Looks good to me.

Paul

Thanks for playing Jon

Paul

Paul, I never spoke up against the QdO trade, I was talking about the Monte #2 for the Epi Especiale. When I looked them up on my sources (I tend to use the Swiss because the don't fluctuate as much unless the Euro is in Flux) both I looked at gave me an over put of 16%.

Your pass, your rules, certainly didn't mean to step on toes here, especially if you have certain vendors you want the guys using for there pricing.

No you're good. I guess I was referring to your comments on the value of age. Then again I may have fucked up and miss read on some stuff. Either way no worries my mind has been spinning lately but your input is always welcome in my pass as it is much appreciated!
And one of our vendors is the Swiss

Pass has been received and inspected.  Inventory is good, Boveda is good, supplies are good.

I have done the physical Ts/Ps as I proposed and updated the hard copy list.

The only slight mistake I found, was that the RASCC I took (slot 19) was actual coded OGA MAR 11, rather than OGA MAR 12.

Other than that, all appears to be in order.  I see no reason I can't have all of this packed back up and on the way to Ben tomorrow.