• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No.1

BBF
HdM Regalos 2007
PL Encantos
Partagas PD4
Ryj short Churchill

Light this! said:

All boxed up and ready to go.  I PMed Tom (thinde) to make sure he was ready to receive the pass.  Just waiting on an answer.  Thanks for letting my play TP...
You should be sending to Gary.

I don't think Gary is ready for it - you and Dave should PM him to re-confirm.  :p

2nd guess of the day.

BBF

HdM Regalos 2007

PL Encantos

QdO Imperial

Party Short

3 correct and your first guess of the day had one that was very close.
modo22 said:
BBF
HdM Regalos 2007
PL Encantos
Partagas PD4
Ryj short Churchill
3 correct.

Light this! said:

All boxed up and ready to go.  I PMed Tom (thinde) to make sure he was ready to receive the pass.  Just waiting on an answer.  Thanks for letting my play TP...
You should be sending to Gary.

I don't think Gary is ready for it - you and Dave should PM him to re-confirm.  :p

2nd guess of the day.

BBF
HdM Regalos 2007
PL Encantos
QdO Imperial
Party Short

SEND ME THE FRIGGIN' PASS ALREADY!

BBF
HdM Regalos 2007
PL Encantos
HU Mag 46
Bolivar Short Bolivar RE Asia 2008

thechenman said:
Ok... For the ERDM corona de Luxe, I plan to put at Diplomaticos No.3 ($11.92). That is close in price and discontinued for discontinued.

It seems the p/t for the HUP RR seems good.

For the Montecristo Petite No. 2, I propose a put of an SLR DC from '08 ($10.59).

Please let me know if you think this is acceptable.
Dave I need some more info before you ship!

What # HUP RR did you take? What # is the Monte Petite NO. 2 in because I do not have one of those on the list?

Sorry for the brain fart. What can I say...I'm feeble minded. Pass will go to Gary. Sorry for the confusion.

~d

thechenman said:
Sorry for the brain fart. What can I say...I'm feeble minded. Pass will go to Gary. Sorry for the confusion.

~d
read my last post!

BBF
HdM Regalos 2007
PL Encantos
HU Mag 46
RA extra el 2011

thechenman said:
~d
Hell; I wish that was my biggest F/U this week!
BBF
HdM Regalos 2007
PL Encantos
HU Mag 46
Trini Ingenios

thinde said:
~d
Hell; I wish that was my biggest F/U this week!
BBF
HdM Regalos 2007
PL Encantos
HU Mag 46
Trini Ingenios
4 correct.

BBF
HdM Regalos 2007
PL Encantos
HU Mag 46
Cuaba Salomone