• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No.1

Capt J said:

T4: #22           QdO Emperiales                                 $9.74
P4:                  LGC Tainos (LRE Dec 09)                 $10.90

The rest look good to me except this one. 

The QdO is a 13 and the Tainos is an 09 which was discontinued back in 2012 making this a slight over put in my opinion. The Tainois is not yet 5 years older but being discontinued gives it a slight bump. 

Anyone else?

Thanks fellows. I thought this may come up and do agree that it is an over put. No wonder i can't seem to find the Tainos; didn't even know it had been discontinued.

How does this look?

T4: QdO Emperiales  $9.74
P4: HU Mag 50 (POU March 13) $9.84

I have never tried a QdO, but would like to.

Capt. that looks a lot better. The QdO Imperial is my favorite CC at the moment. I just love that profile and sure you will too.

Many Thanks! If everyone else is ok with the change; I will get this ready to go today.

Barry are you ready to receive?

As I have been putting the P/Ts in order, a misprint on my part has come to light.

T5: #33           Cohiba Panetelas ABR Oct 11           $7.39                          
[SIZE=12pt]P5:                   R&J wide Churchill LET Feb 12       $7.87[/SIZE].  This cigar is actually a short not a wide; the pricing and other information is correct.

Light this! said:
Capt. that looks a lot better. The QdO Imperial is my favorite CC at the moment. I just love that profile and sure you will too.
looks good here.
I have never had a Qdo Imperial, but people seem to be raving about it!!

Looks great I will adjust the list now brother thanks for playing

Capt J said:
No wonder i can't seem to find the Tainos; didn't even know it had been discontinued.

I know where you can get a box of 10 from 2001 for $312. I just wouldn't trust that year though but if your interested PM me.

Damn it.  I thought I was going to get myself that Taino lol

Gentlemen, I was taking a look at the list in the beginning of the pass and just noticed this. Too late now but I believe that we missed a under put here. The R&J Ex. is a 04 and the Boli RC is a 13. A 9 year old stick should carry some weight thus making this and under put. 

12.   H. Upmann Mag 46 FJN MAY 05 Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion #4 OFL MAY 04 Boli RC MUR SEP13 VR Famoso GAT JUL 12

Gavin said:
Alright, Let's give this a try:

12. Take - H. Upmann Mag 46 '05 -- Put - Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion #4 OFL MAY 04

modo22 said:

P: Boli RC (MUR SEP13) - 7.42
T: RYJ Exhb #4 - 7.34

Light this! said:

Gentlemen, I was taking a look at the list in the beginning of the pass and just noticed this. Too late now but I believe that we missed a under put here. The R&J Ex. is a 04 and the Boli RC is a 13. A 9 year old stick should carry some weight thus making this and under put. 

12.   H. Upmann Mag 46 FJN MAY 05 Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion #4 OFL MAY 04 Boli RC MUR SEP13 VR Famoso GAT JUL 12

Alright, Let's give this a try:

12. Take - H. Upmann Mag 46 '05 -- Put - Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion #4 OFL MAY 04

modo22 said:

P: Boli RC (MUR SEP13) - 7.42
T: RYJ Exhb #4 - 7.34

Damn, my bad!  I should have caught that and spoke up!  It is a rather big difference.  I have no problem boxing it up and shipping it to meet up with the pass. 
Let me know,

Capt J said:
Many Thanks! If everyone else is ok with the change; I will get this ready to go today.

Ready!  I'm having some problems finding pricing on the Cohiba ELs that I got in the special edition glass-top boxes, though... :(

Ben, it's Paul's pass and I really don't know the protocol when something like this happens. In my opinion we all missed so it should be a learning curve and move on. More the reason for everyone to be involved from start to finish. I only caught it because I was looking at the list and it popped out. You didn't do it on purpose. Just my two cents..

Eta: spelling

Barry,
I will get this out to you tomorrow and send tracking info when i have it.

J

Light this! said:
Ben, it's Paul's pass and I really don't know the protocol when something like this happens. In my opinion we all missed so it should be a learning curve and move on. More the reason for everyone to be involved from start to finish. I only caught it because I was looking at the list and it popped out. You didn't do it on purpose. Just my two cents..

Eta: spelling
My thoughts exactly don't sweat it Ben let's move on I'm not worried at all.
mjolnir01 said:

Ready!  I'm having some problems finding pricing on the Cohiba ELs that I got in the special edition glass-top boxes, though... :(
Bout time we got some good smokes in this pass!