• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No.1

Tall Paul said:

Let's try this again:

T:  SCdLH El Principe (AME JUN 12)
P:  Por Larranaga Petit Corona (purchased 2010)

T:  Monte Edmundo (SMO MAR 12)
P:  Vegas Robaina Unicos (purchased 2010)

T:  34. Ramon Allones Specially Selected (AUR SEP 12)
P:  Bolivar Royal Corona (LRE FEB 10)

These look pretty tight to me! Does anyone else have any input?

No added input.  looks good to me at first glance!

List up to date.

Keep an Eye on doubles down the road guys. Its partially my fault for not seeing it sooner but we have 3 PLPC's and 2 Upmann Royal Robustos so till those move we can't take anymore in. 

I must say great job all around by everyone so far this has been a great pass now lets hope Los doesn't screw it up... LOL

Paul

Let's keep the ball rolling.

T:  #9  PL Beli Extra RE             P:  Party Serie D No. 5 EL 2008
T:  #12 VR Famoso                   P:  Juan Lopez Sel. #2 (LTB Oct 13)
T:  #11 Cohiba Siglo IV              P:  Monte Petit #2 (ALT Oct 13)
T:  #34 Boli RC                          P:  H Upmann Conny #1 (USE Feb 12)
T:  #36 PL Encantos                  P:  RA Celestiales Finos
T:  #37 QdO Panatela               P:  ERdM Coronas de Luxe (SXF Feb 05)

Los I'll look into this tonight or tomorrow
Anyone have any input?

Looks good to me as well, Los.  Have you had one of the Petit No. 2s yet?

mjolnir01 said:
Looks good to me as well, Los.  Have you had one of the Petit No. 2s yet?

I only smoked one and thought some down time would do it some good.  I'll try again in some months.  As of now, not a fan. 

Cool.  I'm getting in contact with the next victim.  Hopefully we can meet up

Thank you for allowing this heathen to play along

I'm going to work on these tonight and post the P's and T's tomorrow. I have a few Costa Rican cigars that I want to trade for some of the EL's on the list.

whylieineedacigar said:
I have a few Costa Rican cigars that I want to trade for some of the EL's on the list.

Excellent....

525888036a38fec4c3ecf1be585a34fc.gif

whylieineedacigar said:
I'm going to work on these tonight and post the P's and T's tomorrow. I have a few Costa Rican cigars that I want to trade for some of the EL's on the list.
Should work out.. Lol

Remember the list is not up to date yet and should be tonight during the B's first intermission

Tall Paul said:

Should work out.. Lol

Remember the list is not up to date yet and should be tonight during the B's first intermission

Sounds good Paul! I have noticed that some of the cigars from the current list do not have a Box code. Example cigar #1, #2, #14. I'm still at work and was trying to figure out what to P and T and was too lazy to go back 17 pages to see what box codes these cigars are and who traded them :laugh: When I get the pass from Clos I will tell the codes of these cigars.