• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No.1

Ok gents - sounds good and heading back to Papa. Paul, thanks for letting me play and the contests. 

Now we are ready for the handoff Paul. My house or yours? I'm leaving for a long weekend break on Wednesday so Monday or Tuesday afternoon would work for me brother. 

Final list update is complete. thank you everyone for participating in my first pass and I welcome you all back this fall when we do round 2. Kris I will text you tomorrow. Tuesday is looking like the best day.

Paul

Tall Paul said:
Final list update is complete. thank you everyone for participating in my first pass and I welcome you all back this fall when we do round 2. Kris I will text you tomorrow. Tuesday is looking like the best day.

Paul

Are we on for tomorrow?

Light this! said:

Paul

Are we on for tomorrow?
Yes... Lol Thanks for the great smokes brother!

The pass is home safe and sound. Thank you everyone go playing and you are all welcome back in October.

Paul