• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FT's Gumbo Pass

Hey guys, thanks for worrying about the pass so I don't have to. :) MP, thanks for bird-dogging this thing for me. Have fun in Lost Wages....again.

Tony, great puts my friend. Thank you for playing....I wouldn't dream of having a pass without you in it. :thumbs:

Nestsdad...if you have time, I would appreciate it if you could swing by Wally World and grab another tupper for me. (Still can't believe somebody jacked the second tupper...how low is that?) Take another cigar or two out of the pass to make up for your time and trouble.

Thanks everybody....I'm now going to try to update the website.

That second tupperware container was there when I got the pass. The lid was in the bottom of the box covered with packing peanuts and the storage section was stacked with the full tupperware. I first thought it was only one container also. Packed it up the same way since I did not have a box big enough to fit both of them seperately.

The pass arrived in good condition :thumbs: There is a 2nd Tupper in the box, so I will get a bigger box and will put the 2nd one to use. I have not had a chance to go through the box yet, so I will post my puts and takes later. I should be able to get this on the road either Friday or Saturday.

Everyone have a good Thanksgiving :D

Cool...glad the 2nd tupper is in there after all. Guess it was just buried under peanuts. Happy Thankgiving wishes to all!!

First off, let me thank you FT for letting me play - what a nice box this is. Here are my puts and takes:

Takes:

AF Hemingway Short Story
CAO Anny Churchill Maddy
AF Hemingway Classico
AVO XO Preludio
AVO XO Maest
CAO Gold
Partagas
AF WOA
AF Belicoso

Puts:

BBF ISOM
Montesino Natural Toro
Olivia 'O'
Ashton VSG Illusion
Ashton Corona
Don Nino
Padron 4000
Don Nino
Montesino SG Torp
R&J Cedro Deluxe #2
Montesino Super Belicoso SG
Cuban Perejo Epicure
Camacho Liberty

I have to go out and get a bigger box and additional packing tomorrow, so I hope to get this out then - if not, I should be able to get it on the road by Saturday. I will post shipping info then.

Thanks again. Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving.

Great puts Nestsdad....thanks for playing and for handling the box situation! Could you do me a favor and post the numbers of your puts and takes? It would be a big help keeping the webpage updated. Thanks again, bro. Hope you had fun.

FT - I had already sent the package before I saw your message above. My puts are in the order that they are numbered in the pass. I am not sure about the takes numbers, though. I will go to the webpage and see if I can't find them.

The Delivery confirmation number is

0302 1790 0003 0717 5836

Insurance number:

VD 241 856 549 US

Okay, this should be the numbers:

12 AF Hemingway Short Story
42 CAO Anny Churchill Maddy
72 AF Hemingway Classico
90 AVO XO Preludio
91 AVO XO Maest
102CAO Gold
125 AF WOA
127 AF Belicoso

And for Puts (this should be verified, but should be right):

141 BBF ISOM
142 Montesino Natural Toro
143 Olivia 'O'
144 Ashton VSG Illusion
145 Ashton Corona
146 Don Nino
147 Padron 4000
148 Don Nino
149 Montesino SG Torp
150 R&J Cedro Deluxe #2
151 Montesino Super Belicoso SG
152 Cuban Perejo Epicure
153 Camacho Liberty

Thanks again
:thumbs:

Good deal! Thanks Nestsdad. :thumbs: Webpage has been updated.

Commander Worm...I believe it is your turn, sir.

:D :D :D :D :D GREAT!!!!! My internet's back on...So I can actulally participate in this pass!!!! LMAO.....standing by for reception.... :p :sign:

:D :D :D Well, even though we have 'bout 4 inches of snow on the ground the ol' nag made it here with the pass!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: ;) Anyway, with there being NO chance in hell of a beetle outbreak, I've yet to open the box. I'll get her opened up later tonite or tomorrow and try and get her back on the road tomorrow...Friday morn. at the latest!! :p :thumbs:

BW

Hope the ol' Worm isn't buried in his hole under 2 feet of snow. Somebody get out the snowblower and see if he's still down in there. :p

??? My apologies for the delay brother tireisius!!! Pass is back on its merry way in the morning!!! I didn't remember to put it in the truck this morning and thusly delayed it another day...my apologies again!

I did, however, remember the NUMBERS!!!! :sign: :D

TAKES:

59- Monte #3
89- Cohiba Siglo IV
106- PAM Pyramide
144- VSG Illusion

PUTS:
154- Cohiba Robusto 8/01
155- Partagas Pyramide LE Maduro
156- Punch Petit Punch 10/99
157- RyJ Exh.#4 '98
158- Partagas Champion? not sure of vitola... :lookup:
159- (3) El Rico Habanos Corona (not an ISOM)
160- Puros Indios Robusto (green label)

Hope this sits well with the pass captain!!! Thanks for letting me play in your sandbox PAPA and BTW, the Gumbo recipe looks delicious...I'll LYK when I decide to try it out!!!

BW :p :sign:

It certainly was worth the suspense, BW! Grrrrreat puts and I hope you enjoy your takes. Was a pleasure to have you in my first one, hope it won't be the last. The apostle Matthew is up next...prepare yourself brother.
I did, however, remember the NUMBERS!!!!
LMAO!!!! Ok, so I'm anal about the numbers. Just trying to run a smooth pass. :lookup:

That Partagas...is it a Charlotte by any chance?

Thanks FT!!! This puppy should be in Springfield by now...however, with the holiday shipping delays and whatnot, ya' never know.

The Partagas is a small little jobber that reminds me of the Punch Champion, kind of a figaduro (sp?) shaped cigar like the Cuaba Divino but a little bigger!

LMK and I'll dig up the DC# this afternoon if she doesn't land!!! :sign:

Thanks again for hosting a great pass FT!!!!!!!!!

BW

Sounds like a Partagas Perfecto. About 5 x 44?
Thanks again for hosting a great pass FT!!!!!!!!!
It's a great pass because people like you decided to play in it. If you've got the DC# handy, go ahead and post it. If you have to dig through the seat cushons in your pick-up truck, then I wouldn't worry about it. :)

Hoping it wasn't going to Springfield, if I'm next. I don't live in Springfield anymore. Hopefully it's coming to Atlanta, that's the addy I gave F.T.