• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FT's Gumbo Pass

Skip me eh??? Well, I've got some Swishers for you, FT!! ROFLMAO

That was bad, very bad!!
chuck-ball.gif

There you are!!! Well, um, we'd never dream of skipping you Leebo. :lookup: The pass just wouldn't be the same without you old friend. :)

Did that work? :sign:

Okay, this one was waiting for me when I got home last night. I have done my takes and puts but I left the list at home and I had to check my email to get that late addition addy, so this will go out tomorrow. Nice looking box I tell ya! It was tough choosing! I think it may need another tupperware container soon, as it is growing. I'll send this thing out tomorrow with Steve added to the list.
Lee :D

Sounds great Lee, thanks. Another tupper?? You gotta be kidding! I thought there would be plenty of room with the two I had. Shoulda known, though with the way people around here are so bad at math, lol. :) Can't wait to see your selections.

Actually, there's only one in there and it's huge!! So someone has already switched it once! LOL

You're gonna love this one when it returns, dude! LMAO

Are White Owl Maduros on your favorites list?? LOL :sign:

LOL....it started out with 2 pretty big ones. Bruddah Wade re-packed it in a different box, so he may have upgraded the tuppers while he was at it.

Do you mean ISOM White Owls or the domestic kind? :D

Bruddah FT,

When I repacked the box I left the original two tupper in there... but I filled one and stacked it on the second one. It looks like the two tuppers may not have been big enough... LOL! I can't wait until the Pass gets home to hear all about it!

Aloha,

Wade

Okay, this thing is on the way to Bill.

Takes

#34 Quai D'Orsay Imperiales
#78 Royal Jamaica Corona Grande
#88 Boli Immensa '98
#92 La Unica Cameroon Torp #1
#111 Monte #2
#113 Opus X

Puts

#121 SLR Double Corona '01 isom (Greg only :D )
#122 La Corona PC '91 isom
#123 SLR Serie 'A' '97 isom
#124 Partagas Signature 150 'A'
#125 AF WOAM
#126 Ashton VSG Illusion
#127 AF Cuban Belicoso Sun Grown

Hope this works for you! Enjoyed being in this, what a nice looking box of sticks!! Enjoy! Steve's addy was inserted between Dave and FT.

0300 6000 0001 2146 0904 :D :D

First class, Lee!! Very well done! Thanks for playing, buddy, hope you had a good time.
:thumbs: :thumbs:

Greg, check my edited post! I forgot something! :0

Ok, Bill....website is up to date if you want to get your plays lined up ahead of time. Man, looking over that list I'm just blown away. That has got to be one fine looking box of cigars. You guys are awesome!

WHOOO, I've been starvin, it's almost time to play :D

Soooooooo close I can almost smell the gumbo's fire... Uh, oh wait, I had Taco Bell for dinner last night, that might be what that smell is

:lookup:

YEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Somebody open a window to air this place out! ;) :D

Pass showed up today. Will post puts/takes later. This will go back out on Monday! :thumbs:

Finally got some time this afternoon to go through the pass and what a great looking selection of cigars!

Takes:

24 - Domaine Avo 22
41 - Partagas Lusitania
117 - Oliva O Orion Torpedo

Puts:

128 - Opus X xXx Power Ranger
129 - Don Carlos #4
130 - CAO Odyssey
131 - Flor de Cano Petit Corona(Habana)
132 - Bolivar Corona Gigante '99 (Habana)

133 - AF 858 Sungrown (For FT)

Pass will be heading for Tony tomorrow. Confirmation #0103 8555 7490 3915 5691.

FT, thanks for letting me participate in the pass and for the gumbo receipe. :thumbs:

Superb Mr. Shadow!! :thumbs: :thumbs: And thanks much for the 858 SG. :love:

Man, I'm running out of superlatives for you people. Gonna have to break out the thesaurus soon. :)

So that everybody knows, I'm going to be on the road for most of the next 2 weeks. I'll be in Toledo most of this week, then in Tampa, then in Tallahassee for Thanksgiving. I'll try to check in as much as possible. If there are any problems please get in touch with Mpass. He will be able to contact me if need be. I'll update the website this Thursday and again on the following Tuesday. After that I'll be able to stay on top of it fairly regularly until I get back home.