• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Anejos

Fast4Dr said:
TheBeast said:
Just got back from one of my locals. He has the Shark#77, #50, and #46. Although he isn't displaying and selling them until Dec. 14th. :)
Why would he not sell them until Dec. 14th??
He's a weird ass dude. It's the holiday thing...he gets his rush the week before x-mas...so he wants to have interesting stock available. I don't bother arguing with the guy...fact of the matter is he has Opus X at MSRP 365 days outta the year...so it's tough to frown on his practice.LOL As for the Anejo's...I always get what I want outta him eventually...chances are I'll score the majority of those #46's...I always do. ;)

It does look like alot of the same sizes are being shipped...unfortunantely...no sign of #48's...that bums me out. :(

TheBeast said:
Fast4Dr said:
TheBeast said:
Just got back from one of my locals.  He has the Shark#77, #50, and #46.  Although he isn't displaying and selling them until Dec. 14th. :)
Why would he not sell them until Dec. 14th??
He's a weird ass dude. It's the holiday thing...he gets his rush the week before x-mas...so he wants to have interesting stock available. I don't bother arguing with the guy...fact of the matter is he has Opus X at MSRP 365 days outta the year...so it's tough to frown on his practice.LOL As for the Anejo's...I always get what I want outta him eventually...chances are I'll score the majority of those #46's...I always do. ;)

It does look like alot of the same sizes are being shipped...unfortunantely...no sign of #48's...that bums me out. :(
How does he manage to have Opus X for the full year? I am driving myself nuts right now, possibly missing my retailers shipment because I am moving.

Ludwig said:
How does he manage to have Opus X for the full year? I am driving myself nuts right now, possibly missing my retailers shipment because I am moving.
Where are you moving to?

Ludwig said:
How does he manage to have Opus X for the full year?
Limits purchase. Also he seems to get alot when his shipment comes in 6-8 boxes. :)

Anyway...I'd rather smoke an Anejo than an Opus. :D

TheBeast said:
I agree with Beast. I know, it's the first time we agreed on something. ;)

Emo

Fast4Dr said:
Ludwig said:
Where are you moving to?
Baltimore

TheBeast said:
Ludwig said:
How does he manage to have Opus X for the full year?
Limits purchase. Also he seems to get alot when his shipment comes in 6-8 boxes. :)

Limits purchase (ie: 1 cigar a week? 1 cigar total?) :). If its the 2nd that sucks!

1 Opus per day per customer...doesn't necessarily apply to me...but then again, I'm not a big Opus fan...good cigar, but far from the "holy grail" alot of you guys make them out to be.

TheBeast said:
1 Opus per day per customer...doesn't necessarily apply to me...but then again, I'm not a big Opus fan...good cigar, but far from the "holy grail" alot of you guys make them out to be.
Not the holy grail but nice to have on hand. I will still keep on comming back to PAM 64's and Padron #2000's. I dont think many can hold a stick to the value in a #2000. Plus the PAM's are much easier to get, I havent had any problems getting boxes of them either for box splits like I did a couple weeks ago.

TheBeast said:
Jeff, I have some original 48's. If you are interested in a little trade, LMK.

I just got back from one of my shops and they had a full box of the Sharks and the 55's on display with no limits. Picked up a few for the humi. :thumbs: :thumbs:

A box of #50 showed up today at my shop, gone in a hour. Bacchus and I got ours! ;)

I think all of the boxes at our local shop lasted about a day or so. My buddy bought all of them, I think, destined for an overseas friend. :)

Jeff, you can send all of your Opus for me, I'll smoke 'em!! LOL

I've been scouting the local shops here.....I hear some BTL's, Opus and Anejo are coming soon!! ;)

My shop got their Opus in today no Anejo scheduled though....

Help a brother out!!!!!!! ??? ??? ???

I just got off the phone with a dealer in Phoenix who just got his Anejo's in. He has a box of the Sharks but is limiting them to two per customer. PM me if you want the store name and phone number.

I just picked up 6 Anejo's. I could buy a whole box if I wanted because the shop knows I am moving tomorrow and I am a good customer :).

You should have.... then U could have sold them to us!!!!

:sign: