• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Anejos

IBPikin

I have been tryiny to find a few to add to my humi. They are released about once a year (I'm told).
The buzz is that are showing up in limited quantity as is the Opus about this time oy year.
They usually sell above MSRP (20-30%) but I would love to get a few of the 48 or 49 or 55 sizes at these prices.
If anyone sees them please pass along the info or pick up and I will be glad to reimburse you.
I'm sure other members would like to try these if anyone can locate in their local retailers.

Thanks.....IB

BTW
MSRP46 $6.50
48 $8.00
49 $8.75
50 $7.25
55 $9.00

You know I have seen this term around, but will someone explain exactly what the anejos are?

Thanks and I'll keep an eye out

JC

IBPikin said:
I have been tryiny to find a few to add to my humi. They are released about once a year (I'm told).
The buzz is that are showing up in limited quantity as is the Opus about this time oy year.
They usually sell above MSRP (20-30%) but I would love to get a few of the 48 or 49 or 55 sizes at these prices.
If anyone sees them please pass along the info or pick up and I will be glad to reimburse you.
I'm sure other members would like to try these if anyone can locate in their local retailers.

Thanks.....IB

BTW
MSRP46 $6.50
48 $8.00
49 $8.75
50 $7.25
55 $9.00
:sign: LMAO @ selling 20-30% above retail. Most Opus don't sell for 20-30%, and almost every dealer knows how special Anejo's are. I have yet to find Opus at retail.

Emo

The closest shop to me in Roanoke sells them at retail Emo. The only problem is they only get a box or two and if your not there then or the next day they are gone.

Wascal said:
The closest shop to me in Roanoke sells them at retail Emo. The only problem is they only get a box or two and if your not there then or the next day they are gone.
So are you gonna be making a visit daily?

Emo

Yeah Emo I agree that I lot of retailers will charge 2X for OpusX but I aint looking for a screwing like that. I just bought a couple of OpusX @ 30% over MSRP so it's possibleto find reasonable prices. I can get the Anejos now gor about $20.00 from CA but I'm not that deperate yet.

:)

emodx said:
Wascal said:
So are you gonna be making a visit daily?

Emo
Seing as how that's 56 miles one way I don't think so. But I do call. :p

:D I guess Craig and I are lucky in that we have a local shop that sells at just about retail. Or maybe he hasn't heard about the markup in other places. He will even sell boxes, but I don't have a spare 320 bucks hanging around.
I also found out that they come in weird quantities per box, like the Fuente Fuente size is 32/box. Craig let me know the other day that when he went in to pick up some, about half their inventory was already gone, and they had yet to put them out on the shelf.

Word of mouth works wonders, don't it? :D

Now I'm gonna have to start bugging them about the Anejo's! :p

IBPikin said:
How about once every "other" year. That would make this year null. Although I don't claim to be inside Fuentes head...so anything is possible, I guess. :) Original release was in 2000...I don't recall the 2nd release until 2002...so in that case they seemed to skip a year...whether that continues to be the case is yet to be seen.

Keep in mind...I am an Anejo #48 whore and not Fuente expert.LMAO :D

TheBeast said:
IBPikin said:
How about once every "other" year. That would make this year null. Although I don't claim to be inside Fuentes head...so anything is possible, I guess. :) Original release was in 2000...I don't recall the 2nd release until 2002...so in that case they seemed to skip a year...whether that continues to be the case is yet to be seen.

Keep in mind...I am an Anejo #48 whore and not Fuente expert.LMAO :D
My local shops received Anejos on Wednesday

Fast4Dr.....What are they going for at your shop.

You are the box split Guru.

IBPikin said:
Fast4Dr.....What are they going for at your shop.

You are the box split Guru.

the 50's are going for $9.95 I think

77 Sharks for $11.35 I think

Fast4Dr said:
sorry...77 :(
You should be, DAMNITT!!! ROTFLMAO :p :p :p

Just got back from one of my locals. He has the Shark#77, #50, and #46. Although he isn't displaying and selling them until Dec. 14th. :)

Found some in Chattanooga, TN. Picked up a few but still did bnot find any #48 or #49's.

:D ???

TheBeast said:
Just got back from one of my locals. He has the Shark#77, #50, and #46. Although he isn't displaying and selling them until Dec. 14th. :)
Why would he not sell them until Dec. 14th??

sibernation said:
So whats the chance of getting a box of 77's or 50's. :( Doesnt sound real good? ???
Fuente Anejo #50 - $225.00

but SD_Stack has better pricing than that