• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Anejos

Lucked out today and found nearly a whole box of #55's!! It's all about being in the right place at the right time.

Tell you what I'll do......I'll sell two 5 packs on here, price will include PM shipping with DC.

PM me for the price, it's near retail.

Not trying to make anything off of these, just want to help some of you who can't find these or haven't tried them yet!

55's are the Torps.

Better hurry!

Lee :D

Yep! They must have been camping out on this thread! LMAO

I can't wait to smoke one tomorrow!

Lee

I am so Pissed off I am just gonna hafta post

DAMNIT!!! :angry: :angry:

Smoked one of these today and it was wonderful! Nice dark wrapper, draw was perfect! Lots of flavor, very complex with lots of smoke. This thing stayed lit even when I set it down for 10 minutes to do something. I smoked it to the nub!

:D

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Smoked one of these today and it was wonderful! Nice dark wrapper, draw was perfect! Lots of flavor, very complex with lots of smoke. This thing stayed lit even when I set it down for 10 minutes to do something. I smoked it to the nub!

:D
DICK!!!!!!!

I stopped down at my local shop to see if they had any Opus Xs in, but they didn't. :(
But, they did get 3 different boxes of Añejo in...... woooo hooooo!!! :D

So I picked up 2 of each of the 46s, 50s, and the 77s. They are having a limit of 2 per so I had to get my limit. :D :thumbs: :p

Got a box of 50's today for $194 inc. 6.25% sales tax. The guy said to me, "I know I could sell them for more, but..."
Sometimes small local shops are the best. He also had some Don Carlos, but I've seen the online prices and didn't even look at those........

Hmmmm, maybe a phone call on Monday..... :D

:0 :0 WOW

Nice price!!!

I hope U enjoy those bob! :thumbs:

my shops don't get those in is what I am being told :(

I guess I'll just hafta try and find some online

Someone will be enjoying these. To hell with the prices, some people FINALLY get to try these!

Thanks to all the great info that can be found here on CP, I knew I had stumbled across something good at the local shop today.

They were selling some Anejos bundled together. In the bundle bag came a 46,50,77 and a between the lines. Just put the babies to sleep. Boy the 77 sure looks delicious.

Found another box of 55's today. Unfortunately, the guy only let me get a couple and told me he wants to make sure the rest of his regulars get a crack at 'em.

I could keep going back, but that's a pain in the ass, especially when I'm working at the opposite end of town....

Oh well, still watching the other shops! :D

Went by two shops today nothing yet.
Two more tomorrow

Still looking for sure.