• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Stash under one roof finally...

it's bittersweet to see such a beautiful assortment knowing they'll all eventually be smoked! Afterall, that's what they're made for!
This is the best part of knowing that you have these, the fact that you WILL smoke them. Why have cars you won't drive, scotch you won't drink, watches you won't ware, or guns you won't shoot. These thing were made for a purpose, now use them for such, and enjoy it.

A cigar isn't worth anything to a man who won't smoke it. Eventually they all have to go up in flames. If they don't, then why even make them.

Oh, and nice to see everything is in one piece and in one place. The only question of it is, how much of it will you smoke on the drive down to TX ;)

You already know how this is going to end Tony. I looked at the box before I left KC for my 30 mins deciding on which one to smoke. I did learn my lesson over the Opus X Lancero and nearly going off the road several times. I have some other things in mind. Probably be tapping some Padron cigars and some Anejo #48's.

And you already know I will smoke my cigars while many will collect them as a trophy. :laugh: I know I will smoke one of them but its just so damn hard to figure out which one I should torch. After all, I will probably smoke it outside the hotel for when we call it a night. Then finish the drive the next day.

it's bittersweet to see such a beautiful assortment knowing they'll all eventually be smoked! Afterall, that's what they're made for!
This is the best part of knowing that you have these, the fact that you WILL smoke them. Why have cars you won't drive, scotch you won't drink, watches you won't ware, or guns you won't shoot. These thing were made for a purpose, now use them for such, and enjoy it.

A cigar isn't worth anything to a man who won't smoke it. Eventually they all have to go up in flames. If they don't, then why even make them.

Oh, and nice to see everything is in one piece and in one place. The only question of it is, how much of it will you smoke on the drive down to TX ;)

Not true, they are an investment. Search is your friend. Or at least to a few sadly pathetic humans, they are an investment. $0.02.

Very impressive collection Mr. Peat. I'm crying and drooling at the same time.

Loren I can't think of a better guy to have that collection then yourself. You will always be the guy I think of when Fuente's come up in conversations. Enjoy taking that treasure trove down as you smoke your way to bliss in Tx.

PS I had a couple cups of coffee from the beans you hooked me up with the other day, and I almost felt I was back in Jamaica again. Thanks for the lead on the beans.

Joe G

That is a serious collection of Fuentes Loren! Wow! I look forward to hearing your stories of when you put fire to all those bad boys. Sheer Fuente heaven!

Impressive!! I'll have to show the picture to my wife. . . it will put my stash into perspective! :D

Impressive collection!
thumbs-up.gif

I second that. Besides, if you keep them too long, they can lose their magic.

This is a very impressive collection, Loren. I don't think that anyone could say that you aren't a true fan :D

PS I had a couple cups of coffee from the beans you hooked me up with the other day, and I almost felt I was back in Jamaica again. Thanks for the lead on the beans.

Joe G

I'm glad the coffee bean connection worked out. I figured it would be what you was looking for. Their other beans are great as well. OpusXKC has tried many of them from when I've bought from them. I gave him the last of my Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee.

That is a serious collection of Fuentes Loren! Wow! I look forward to hearing your stories of when you put fire to all those bad boys. Sheer Fuente heaven!

A lot of them will be reviewed at some point in time. You never know when I will smoke one as I have shown over the years. I was happy when I ran into the 2005 Opus X Lanceros from the Prometheus sets. I literally lost track of what I collected over the years. One of the reasons why they was over 400 miles from me. They was able to age and stay safe from me as I have no problem burning them. I can say its going to take some serious will power on my part in order to now go through them so fast. Everyone will need to stay tuned for the Hemingway Signature Sun Grown I will probably smoke in July and probably a good day will be July 4th. A review will be done naturally as I've never smoked one before and will wish I had a box of them. :laugh:

Everyone will need to stay tuned for the Hemingway Signature Sun Grown I will probably smoke in July and probably a good day will be July 4th. A review will be done naturally as I've never smoked one before and will wish I had a box of them. :laugh:

I was gifted one a good while back and it was an incredible smoke. Whilst digging around in the bottom of one of my humis, I came across another one and have no idea where it came from, but hot dog! :D

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the classic SG. They are really a delicious smoke, perfect for a nice warm day. Just wish they were easier to find....

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the classic SG. They are really a delicious smoke, perfect for a nice warm day. Just wish they were easier to find....

I'll sell you mine for $1,000,000.

I hope you plan to enjoy them under appropriate conditions.
These are not to be wasted on 15 minute breaks, after a "meal"
at McDonalds, or with cheap beer.

Give these smokes the respect they deserve!
Napolean Brandy, smoking jacket, and a beautiful woman on each arm...
you get the picture!

A very impressive collection. Smoke them slooowly.

My OpusX collection is smaller and of the more common vitolas,
like #46, #48, #55, xXx and #77. It was surprising when I added
a couple Sharks to my collection, recently, and found that
I already had 6 or 7 in my humi. Gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling!
Can't wait to smoke a few while on vacation. Last Xmas I did
pick up a couple OpusX Love Affairs, which are resting nicely.
Had the chance to get some OpusX 'Lost City' when I got the last
Sharks, but the 4 cigar collection was $130, way out of my budget!

Enjoy!

Chemyst :cool:

I hope you plan to enjoy them under appropriate conditions.
These are not to be wasted on 15 minute breaks, after a "meal"
at McDonalds, or with cheap beer.

Give these smokes the respect they deserve!
Napolean Brandy, smoking jacket, and a beautiful woman on each arm...
you get the picture!

A very impressive collection. Smoke them slooowly.

I just had to quote this post for future records. Even Carlito himself was amazed at how many Opus X I've burned through. I don't mess around and I'm also disappointed no one has said a word before I did. Slackers!!! :laugh:

Search is your friend. :p