• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gallery on Front Page

MoeCizlak

Built for comfort
Maybe we should rethink this.  I'll not eat for the next week.

I thought Rod asked that we not partake of this feast?

Yeah that pic isn't sfw, or much else really.

Whomever posted need take it down.

Easy fix.  I banned the asshole who posted it.

Im sure you all wanna ban me, the back tattoo guy...I hope you don't. But im sure if you all don't STILL want to ban me, you all once did.

Ps. Thanks for NOT.

Damn, finally a member posts pictures of their wife's titties and Matt R is not around to enjoy it.... :p

Let me paint a mental picture Paul.  Because I sure as hell can't get it out of my head.  Take those long balloons that clowns use to make balloon dachsunds, fill them with your liquid of choice and you have a pretty clear picture of what adorned our front page.  I've been advised to be careful in my description so I will, because I could further paint the picture for you.

MoeCizlak said:
Let me paint a mental picture Paul.  Because I sure as hell can't get it out of my head.  Take those long balloons that clowns use to make balloon dachsunds, fill them with your liquid of choice and you have a pretty clear picture of what adorned our front page.  I've been advised to be careful in my description so I will, because I could further paint the picture for you.

....or old tube socks filled with pancake batter and just long enough to tuck 'em into the control top pantyhose. No stripes on the socks.

More like bowling pins hanging from some woman's chest.

jfields said:
More like bowling pins hanging from some woman's chest.
That did it... Picture painted! So who was the clown? Anyone we will miss?

Paul.......consider yourself lucky.  At least you were able to sleep last night. :laugh:  That can't be said for some of us. :whistling: