• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gamblers Anonymous

Thanks Jake for having me and running all of this. I will not be hosting a pass for some time after seeing all the work involved.

Thanks for the great pass! Definitely a lot of work that was greatly appreciated :thumbs:

Don, Bruce and Mark

Y'alls winnings went out yesterday afternoon. I still have yet to hear from HenrysCigar and Mufflerman regarding their winnings. Since they never got back to me I delayed shipping, then decided I didn't want the packages in a hot truck or distribution center over the weekend.

Bruce: 0307 3330 0001 6984 9266
Don: 0307 3330 0001 6984 9242
Mark: 0307 3330 0001 6984 9259

Jim and Jamie, I had to go get larger boxes for y'alls winnings when I went to the PO yesterday. Both packages will go out today

Jim: 0307 3330 0001 6984 9297
Jamie: 0307 3330 0001 6984 9280

Jake,
I received the box today. Thanks so much for the opportunity to be in this pass. You did a great job and it was a lot of fun.
Cheers,
Mark

Jake, got the package today. Thanks for the wonderful selection. I thank you as well for letting me be a part of the pass. Wish I could have been a bit more active, but sometimes life gets in the way. Hope you will consider me in the future! Thanks again!

Don

Thanks again for running this Jake and having me. Sorry it took so long to get back to you fellas.. :blush:
Please smoke the winnings for me after the Phillies win the series. :D
Have a great week everyone and many thanks again Jake.

Thanks again for running this Jake and having me. Sorry it took so long to get back to you fellas.. :blush:
Please smoke the winnings for me after the Phillies win the series. :D
Have a great week everyone and many thanks again Jake.

Well....look who's alive! Henry, I'll send you a pm tomorrow (well....later today, but you get the point) in regards to your winnings now that you are finally back after your 4.5 month hiatus. I tried pming you multiple times while you were gone and I was waiting for you to become active again in order to get the box out to you. Your winnings belong to you and I'll have the package out next week.

I'll pm you tomorrow brother.

Again so sorry bout the time off.. Moved out, hard drive went kaputz and got married. :whistling: Also doesn't help that the new site don't load well on the phone.
Got a laptop at work now so I'm all good.
Send the package at your own risk Jake. ;)