• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gamblers Anonymous

Absolutely Jake I'm in!

How about a WOAM for the contest.

Jake,
The wife received the smokes and in great shape!

It took her a minute but I am pretty sure she found all of them. She said she mailed them yesterday, but she forgot a DC#. So of course if anything is wrong just let me know when they arrive and I will take care of it!

Thanks
Dean

Jake,
The wife received the smokes and in great shape!

It took her a minute but I am pretty sure she found all of them. She said she mailed them yesterday, but she forgot a DC#. So of course if anything is wrong just let me know when they arrive and I will take care of it!

Thanks
Dean

Alright, sounds good brother!

Once they come in, I'll start organizing the contests....they'll pry be held after the fourth of July Weekend as I won't really be around to do anything. ;)

Alright everyone. I received everyone's P/T's and contest smokes. I won't have much time until after the holiday weekend to separate the samplers and take care of the contests, but it WILL be done next week. Stay tuned!

Thanks for a smooth pass everyone. Looks like we may have to do a Gamblers Pass 2010. ;)

Thanks for letting me play along and putting on a fun pass!

Now go to the store and pick up some pickles and ice cream, you better get Jerkins, been there done that!

Rich

I am glad the smokes made it there! The wife will be happy!

Thanks Jake I appreciate being a part of the pass!

I am glad the smokes made it there! The wife will be happy!

Thanks Jake I appreciate being a part of the pass!

I'm sure she will, hope it wasn't too much of a headache!

Your welcome aboard anytime brother! :thumbs:

Even though I didnt participate in this pass it was fun to follow. Maybe next year there will be room for a fellow Gambler to join in. Good luck in your contest guys and Happy Independence Day!

Thanks Jake for all your work on this pass. I enjoyed it. I'm definetly up for one in 2010

Brian

Thanks for the pass...good times!

On my way to Vegas tonight....we'll see how things work out :whistling:

Thanks for the pass...good times!

On my way to Vegas tonight....we'll see how things work out :whistling:

Had a great weekend. Stayed at Caesars and made it out to Casa Fuente for a couple of good smokes. Lost a ton playing blackjack and won it back playing craps. Room and travel was comped and ended up a grand or so. The Casa Fuente belicoso was a good smoke to enjoy the fireworks show with - great flavor profile, but the draw was a bit tight. Wasnt able to play any poker b/c my buddies were both playing in the WSOP so I didnt have anyone to pal around with...just ended up at the tables. All in all a good trip :thumbs:

Dang, I wish I know you were going, I was there as well. Was hanging out at the Rio on Sunday and caught Phil "Look At Me" Hellmuth's grand entrance. The women with him were fine though!

Here are the samplers for the Pot Odds contest. There will be 5 different sequences of a randomization of 25 numbers, and I have a very "interactive way" of taking care of this. I will post the winners tomorrow evening. ;)

We will do the River Rat contest Via a Poker after dark flop turn and river, the first one of the night, on Thursday which will determine the contest.

Good luck all!

SAMPLER 1
1) AF Hemingway Signature Natural (P: cajunblaze)
7) Master Blends III Robusto (P: Dsav101)
8) Johnny-O Short Churchill Pigtail Shagfoot (P:HenrysCigar)
11) My Father Lancero (P: Fourthrail)
17) Opus X Petite Lancero (P: Stepthirteen)

SAMPLER 2
2) Litto Gomez Diez Chisel Puro (P: miamipadronsmoker)
18) LFD Limitado III (P: bfisher88)
10) LFD Premium Line Maduro (P: Bully1875)
15) Ashton VSG CG (P: jlada)
21) Illusione mj12 (P: sigar_zealot)

SAMPLER 3
19) LFD Factory Press II (P: jovenhut)
3) Liga Privada Robusto Oscuro (P: jy0567)
12) Viaje Oro Delicado (P: br174)
13) Tatuaje Noella (P: SPIVY)
14) Rocky Patel Signature Lancero (P: mrtapes)

SAMPLER 4
25) WOAM (P: Tasman)
4) Cohiba Black Corona (P: Golfanatic)
6) Oliva Serie V Maduro (P: Sweetrice80)
22) Nestor Miranda Lancero (P: pjwinters11)
23) Oliva Series V Perfecto (P: mufflerman)

SAMPLER 5
24) Aroma de Cuba Immensia (P: Dios de Fuego)
5) DCM #5 (P: Jonesy)
9) Illusione CG:4 (P: NASTY)
16) Padron 1964 Pyramide (P: Simmsboard)
20) Cabaiguan Imperiales (P: Carbonless)

We will do the River Rat contest Via a Poker after dark flop turn and river, the first one of the night, on Thursday which will determine the contest.

Poker after dark airs here at @ 2AM. Are we talking tonights show?

Poker after dark airs here at @ 2AM. Are we talking tonights show?

I meant tonight's show. The first hand will be the one.

As far as the other contest, I wrote sampler numbers down on a sheet of paper at the HERF lastnight, and had a bunch of brothers from the forums each pick a number 1-25 (since they weren't in front of a computer) for each one of the samplers, totally random. The winners for the first contest are:

Sampler 1: # 8, HenrysCigar

Sampler 2: #23, mufflerman

Sampler 3: #14, mrtapes

Sampler 4: #19, jovenhut

Sampler 5: #7, Dsav101

I will pm you all to confirm shipping addy's, and I'll have these out on Monday so they don't sit in a warehouse over the weekend.

Very Cool!
Thanks a Lot Jake, I'm kind of glad that my contest put is coming back to me because after the fact, I felt I had put a lesser quality stick. So karma was working here!
Thanks again for the whole pass, etc... Now let's see what those cards bring tonight.
I've got to get up at 5:30 Am for work so please do post what the cards are when drawn.
Cheers!
Mark

And The contest board, after tonight's first hand with Booth and Cunningham:

8 Q 10 9 3

I'll check the reference list tomorrow evening and post the winner(s). Remember suits don't play.

Good luck all.