• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gamblers Anonymous

And The contest board, after tonight's first hand with Booth and Cunningham:

8 Q 10 9 3

I'll check the reference list tomorrow evening and post the winner(s). Remember suits don't play.

Good luck all.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

8,7 were my pockets cards. At least there was no way to raise so I minimized my loss. :sign:

Fun pass Jake, thanks bro!

Guys, as per the original post, there will be two different flops turns and rivers. This was merely the first.

We will have another one for tonights airing of Poker After Dark. The first hand to make it to the river will be the second board.

You all still have a chance.

I will then post ALL the winners and DC #'s.

Woo hoo! Thanks again for everything Jake! I don't think my 6 8 is going too far though... c'mon A K 4 5 7

Hmm, I just remembered I recorded that... wow, they went 20 minutes before we saw a river. 3 4 10 J 6.

So the first and Second River Rats are In:
Board #1: 8 Q 10 9 3
Board #2: 3 4 10 J 6

Stepthirteen - Winner of River Rat #1 (Tie-Straight)
jy0567 - Winner of River Rat #1 (Tie-Straight)

Stepthirteen - Winner of River Rat #2 (Tie-2 Pair)
jy0567 - Winner of River Rat #2 (Tie-2 Pair)

(*BOTH jy0567 and Step had J4*)

You will each receive 2x 5ers or 10 cigars total from my personal stash. Who woulda thought J4 woulda taken both boards down :0 ....and it was only one of 2 different hands that there were multiples of. Nice suck-out guys. :laugh:

The other 5 winners, jy0567 and Step....I will pm you all late this evening, and hope to have these headed out Wed./ Thurs.

Sampler 1: # 8, HenrysCigar

Sampler 2: #23, mufflerman

Sampler 3: #14, mrtapes

Sampler 4: #19, jovenhut

Sampler 5: #7, Dsav101

Thanks Jake. I must agree that is a classic suck out. I only wish i could win some cash with a hand like that. I may play that hand the next time i get it just for the heck of it.......if the odds to call are right.

So the first and Second River Rats are In:
Board #1: 8 Q 10 9 3
Board #2: 3 4 10 J 6

Stepthirteen - Winner of River Rat #1 (Tie-Straight)
jy0567 - Winner of River Rat #1 (Tie-Straight)

Stepthirteen - Winner of River Rat #2 (Tie-2 Pair)
jy0567 - Winner of River Rat #2 (Tie-2 Pair)

(*BOTH jy0567 and Step had J4*)

You will each receive 2x 5ers or 10 cigars total from my personal stash. Who woulda thought J4 woulda taken both boards down :0 ....and it was only one of 2 different hands that there were multiples of. Nice suck-out guys. :laugh:

The other 5 winners, jy0567 and Step....I will pm you all late this evening, and hope to have these headed out Wed./ Thurs.

Sampler 1: # 8, HenrysCigar

Sampler 2: #23, mufflerman

Sampler 3: #14, mrtapes

Sampler 4: #19, jovenhut

Sampler 5: #7, Dsav101

I should have played those hands at the WSOP! I am not kidding. I am sure I would be sitting at the main event this year if I had. Thanks for a great pass Jake, Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! Oh and Hachem was eliminated just a bit ago.

Jim

Thanks Jake for starting this pass and letting me join the pass.

Congrads to all the winners!

Rich

Jim, I think Jake is trying to bribe you into becoming a full-fledged member of the High Rollers, which means you'd have to stop canoodling with those Chumps.

Think those 10 cigars would do the trick ;)

Jake, thanks for letting me take part in the pass