• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gamblers Anonymous

Any feedback on P/T's?

Spivy I would not mind meeting up but my schedule is pretty full this week and the weekend is not much better with it being Easter. Maybe next time.

Brian

I know. But it would give an excuse to go to Mohegan

Now that's the spirit! :whistling:

:laugh: :thumbs:

Spivy,
I do work at Mohegan Sun and you would be most welcome to hand the pass off to me there. That would be pretty interesting, Me walking out of work with the pass! Security wouldn't know what to make of that one. Seriously though, if you wanted to do that it would be cool with me. Best would be to do it at Foxwoods and that way we BOTH could gamble and smoke!
LMK if you want to do that and if I would actually be down there when you want to do it.
Most likely you'll be sending this to my PO box in NY where I live at the other end of the Mass pike.
I'll PM you my addy so you have it for prompt shipping.
Mark

Here's what I'm thinking

T- #44 Partagas 898 Varnished- P HDM Churchill
T-#72 Anejo #55(never had one)- P Anejo #49
T-#88 El Triunfador-P Illusione ECCJ

LMK

Brian

#1: What year is the HDM Churchill? I ask because the 99-01's can be had for half of MSRP and have been available as such for some time. If it is in between these years, I don't think this will work. Do you have the box code?

#2: Good :thumbs:

Here's what I'm thinking

T- #44 Partagas 898 Varnished- P HDM Churchill
T-#72 Anejo #55(never had one)- P Anejo #49
T-#88 El Triunfador-P Illusione ECCJ

LMK

Brian

#1: What year is the HDM Churchill? I ask because the 99-01's can be had for half of MSRP and have been available as such for some time. If it is in between these years, I don't think this will work. Do you have the box code?

PM sent.

Brian

Brian, Have you received the pass yet?
Mark
I received a call that a big box was delivered today. I'll do inventory and turn this around as soon as posible. I'll PM Spivy.

Brian

I am ready. Addy is in profile. I will start thinking about puts.

Get to it boy! and don't take my freakin' sticks damnit!!!

edited to add:
If you get this this week PLEASE try to get it out by Saturday. If you can't do that I am going to be in Boston on Monday. However the best scenario would be that you get it out to me Saturday!

edited to add:
If you get this this week PLEASE try to get it out by Saturday. If you can't do that I am going to be in Boston on Monday. However the best scenario would be that you get it out to me Saturday!

I might be able to get it out sat. Depending on when I get it. It looks like I am not going to vegas so we should be fine.

E

Edit: T/P

Take
15) Davidoff 100th Anniversary Diademas Fina (P: BigJake6904, T: )
39) Opus X Perfection X (P: cajunblaze, T: )
40) Cohiba Siglo VI (2008) (P: miamipadronsmoker, T: )
73) Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro (P:HenrysCigar, T: )

Put
93) Padron 1926 40th Maduro (P: SPIVY, T: )
94) FFOX No. 2 (P: SPIVY, T: ) [So that you vultures can have at it]
95) Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios '08 (P: SPIVY, T: )
96) Tatuaje Reserva SW Maduro (Pre-Release) (P: SPIVY, T: )
97) Tatuaje Regios Reserva (P: SPIVY, T: )

Contest
Tatuaje Noella

Edit to put in Cohiba Maduro, damn they are good and I only have a few left.

Got home and opened pass and one of my takes #88 Truinfador is damaged right thru the binder. PM'd Jake and am going to go thru pass and make sure there is no more damage. May change up my P/T's. Most likely the pass will not be shipped until Friday AM.

Upon further inspection I found that #77 Boli Belicoso has damage to the foot 3/4 of inch split and #82 Padron 80th has severe damage to the foot, split right thru the binder over an inch. I PM'd jake and he has instructed me to remove all 3 sticks and ship them back to him and he is going to send replacement sticks to Spivy. Packages will be shipped from my end on Friday AM.

Contest stick I put a Viaje Oro Delicado and I took envelope #7

My updated P/T's are
T- #72 Anejo #55-P #90 Anejo #49
T #44 Partagas 898-P #91 HDM Churchill

Brian

edited to add:

I might be able to get it out sat. Depending on when I get it. It looks like I am not going to vegas so we should be fine.

E

Edit: T/P

Take
15) Davidoff 100th Anniversary Diademas Fina (P: BigJake6904, T: )
39) Opus X Perfection X (P: cajunblaze, T: )
40) Cohiba Siglo VI (2008) (P: miamipadronsmoker, T: )
73) Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro (P:HenrysCigar, T: )

Put
93) Padron 1926 40th Maduro (P: SPIVY, T: )
94) FFOX No. 2 (P: SPIVY, T: ) [So that you vultures can have at it]
95) Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios '08 (P: SPIVY, T: )
96) Tatuaje Reserva SW Maduro (Pre-Release) (P: SPIVY, T: )
97) Tatuaje Regios Reserva (P: SPIVY, T: )

Contest
Tatuaje Noella

Edit to put in Cohiba Maduro, damn they are good and I only have a few left.

These all look good to me SPIVY. I will have a 3-stick replacement package headed your way today or tomorrow. I will also pm you and Mark this afternoon, I think I have a solution for the timing discrepancy. Note that Brian's Puts now end with #91, so yours will start with 92 (each one will just be one number lower) :thumbs:

Alright, I have the first post updated all the way through SPIVY.

Ed, the three stick package I'm sending will already be labeled in individual bags. The sticks and numbers are:

98) H. Upmann Mag 46 (2007) (P: BigJake/USPS, T: )
99) Padron 1926 No. 9 Maduro (P: BigJake/USPS, T: )
100) Tatuaje Reserva J21 (P: BigJake/USPS, T: )

DC# 0307 3330 0001 6984 9020

PM incoming shortly RE: Mark's situation and pass timing.

Just as a heads up, I'm ready for this pass when it's my turn. No need to PM to verify. I am not going anywhere until May.

Thanks.

Edit: When it's my turn to post prelim P/T, shoot me a PM, Jake. I'm awfully busy with a new promotion at work + school + life. Thanks!

Just as a heads up, I'm ready for this pass when it's my turn. No need to PM to verify. I am not going anywhere until May.

Thanks.

Edit: When it's my turn to post prelim P/T, shoot me a PM, Jake. I'm awfully busy with a new promotion at work + school + life. Thanks!

Promotion, NICE!

I'll let you know bud. :thumbs:

Jake,
I think you have a good idea about Ed dealing with the pass Re: my end of things.
It would be nice to actually see the thing pass through my hands but given the timing of things I am all about being a team player!
Here are my P/T ideas.
I am on the road right now until Saturday at 4 AM so I'll have to actually confirm all the sticks when I get home but I have a very good idea as to what I have and these should be no problem.
LMK What you think about these ideas. I know we already discussed the Culebra for the Sublime :thumbs:

Take 28) Montecristo Sublime Edicion Limitada (2008) (P: BigJake6904) Put (101) Partagas Culebra 2008
Take 86) Tat Black (Jar Release) (P: Bully1875,) Put (102) AVO 80th Torpedo
Take 98) H. Upmann Mag 46 (2007) (P: BigJake/USPS) Put (103) Saint Luis Rey Serie A (2007)
Take 90) Anejo #49 (P: br174 ) Put (104) Don Pepin Garcia (Blue)Lancero (Al’s blend 2008)

Take 96) Tatuaje Reserva SW Maduro (Pre-Release) (P: SPIVY) Put (105) Fuente Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro (2007)

I'm pretty sure these should match up price wise, Just not sure about the Last Put, The price is within half a buck...LMK
Contest stick
Rocky Patel Signature Lancero
What No's are left for the envelopes?

Ed, As I mentioned I will be in Boston on Monday night for the Jeff Beck Concert at HOB, Maybe we can coordinate something?
Mark

Jake,
I think you have a good idea about Ed dealing with the pass Re: my end of things.
It would be nice to actually see the thing pass through my hands but given the timing of things I am all about being a team player!
Here are my P/T ideas.
I am on the road right now until Saturday at 4 AM so I'll have to actually confirm all the sticks when I get home but I have a very good idea as to what I have and these should be no problem.
LMK What you think about these ideas. I know we already discussed the Culebra for the Sublime :thumbs:

Take 28) Montecristo Sublime Edicion Limitada (2008) (P: BigJake6904) Put (101) Partagas Culebra 2008 GOOD
Take 86) Tat Black (Jar Release) (P: Bully1875,) Put (102) AVO 80th Torpedo GOOD
Take 98) H. Upmann Mag 46 (2007) (P: BigJake/USPS) Put (103) Saint Luis Rey Serie A (2007) Not so good. I have the 46 at $7.46 and the SLR at $6.92, a $.54 difference. Unfortunately, I have to draw the line somewhere, and $.50 below is the furthest I'm willing to go for the pass. A few cents here and a few cents there will eventually lead to larger gaps, so I have to say this one needs just a little bit more.
Take 90) Anejo #49 (P: br174 ) Put (104) Don Pepin Garcia (Blue)Lancero (Al’s blend 2008) GOOD

Take 96) Tatuaje Reserva SW Maduro (Pre-Release) (P: SPIVY) Put (105) Fuente Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro (2007) GOOD

I'm pretty sure these should match up price wise, Just not sure about the Last Put, The price is within half a buck...LMK
Contest stick
Rocky Patel Signature Lancero
What No's are left for the envelopes?

Ed, As I mentioned I will be in Boston on Monday night for the Jeff Beck Concert at HOB, Maybe we can coordinate something?
Mark

The envelopes are labeled 1-26. After the one Ed takes, whatever's left is what has not been taken up through that number. After Ed picks his, just pick one that has yet to be selected and Ed can fold it up and include it in your pkg.

Ed, the sticks went out to you before shipping time today, so you should have them at least by monday.

Jake,

Take 98) H. Upmann Mag 46 (2007) (P: BigJake/USPS) Put (103) Saint Luis Rey Serie A (2007) Not so good. I have the 46 at $7.46 and the SLR at $6.92, a $.54 difference. Unfortunately, I have to draw the line somewhere, and $.50 below is the furthest I'm willing to go for the pass. A few cents here and a few cents there will eventually lead to larger gaps, so I have to say this one needs just a little bit more.

No worries jake, I totally understand. I'll just go with the 4 approved P/T's below then.
I'll coordinate with ed.

Take 28) Montecristo Sublime Edicion Limitada (2008) (P: BigJake6904) Put (101) Partagas Culebra 2008 GOOD

Take 86) Tat Black (Jar Release) (P: Bully1875,) Put (102) AVO 80th Torpedo GOOD

Take 90) Anejo #49 (P: br174 ) Put (104) Don Pepin Garcia (Blue)Lancero (Al’s blend 2008) GOOD

Take 96) Tatuaje Reserva SW Maduro (Pre-Release) (P: SPIVY) Put (105) Fuente Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro (2007) GOOD