• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gamblers Anonymous

Couple more updates:

Pass container was at 59%, so I'll be adding some humidification.
Contest container was at 55%, so I'll be adding some humidification in that, too.
The written list conflicted with the actual pass contents. MrTapes forget to update the paper list. I fixed it.

More updates and various confusion:

93) FFOX #2 - In pass.
94) CM5 Genios - In pass.
95) Tat SW Maduro Pre-release - Not in pass - should be here. I'm guessing MrTapes grabbed this by accident instead of the Regios Reserva.
96) Tat Regios Reserva - In pass, was supposed to be taken by MrTapes.
97) No number 97 in pass at all, the H. Uppmann Mag 46 is mislabeled 98.

The rest of the actual contents are labeled as follows:
99) Padron 26 #9 - In pass.
100) Tat Reserva J21 - In pass.
100) Party Culebra - In pass.

101) AVO 80th - In pass.
102) DPG Blue Lancero - In pass.
103) Hemi Masterpiece Mad - In pass.

I'm fixing it this way:

93) FFOX #2.
94) CM5 Genios
95) Tat SW Maduro - Marking it as taken.
96) Tat Regios Reserva
97) Partagas Culebra
98) H. Uppmann Mag 46
99) Padron 26 #9
100) Tat Reserva J21
101) AVO 80th
102) DPG Blue Lancero
103) Hemi Masterpiece Mad

I modified the written list and bag numbers so everything now agrees in the pass - now just update your master list on the first post.

Back in the thread it said that MrTapes was taking the Tat SW Maddie.

So far it's been a bad season for passes with all the damage lately. At least in the couple passes I'm involved in.

Brian

jlada,

Thanks for all that hard work on getting the pass organized. I have a couple of spare BTL's, let me know.

Rich

Couple more updates:

The written list conflicted with the actual pass contents. MrTapes forget to update the paper list. I fixed it.

More updates and various confusion:

93) FFOX #2 - In pass.
94) CM5 Genios - In pass.
95) Tat SW Maduro Pre-release - Not in pass - should be here. I'm guessing MrTapes grabbed this by accident instead of the Regios Reserva.

I don't think Spivy gave me the wrong cigar here... I have a 48 x 7 Tatuaje with two bands It's marked "SW Reserva". I think the numbers just needed to be updated.

96) Tat Regios Reserva - In pass, was supposed to be taken by MrTapes.
97) No number 97 in pass at all, the H. Uppmann Mag 46 is mislabeled 98.

The rest of the actual contents are labeled as follows:
99) Padron 26 #9 - In pass.
100) Tat Reserva J21 - In pass.
100) Party Culebra - In pass.

101) AVO 80th - In pass.
102) DPG Blue Lancero - In pass.
103) Hemi Masterpiece Mad - In pass.

Hey Jeff,
I never saw the box or the lists in order to have been able to update the lists. Spivy was supposed to have taken care of that as I met him at a cigar bar and he handed off my takes and I gave him my puts. Spivy took my cigars and sent you the box.

My P/T's were:

Take 28) Montecristo Sublime Edicion Limitada (2008) (P: BigJake6904)
Take 86) Tat Black (Jar Release) (P: Bully1875,)
Take 90) Anejo #49 (P: br174 )
Take 96) Tatuaje Reserva SW Maduro (Pre-Release) (P: SPIVY)

Put (101) Partagas Culebra 2008
Put (102) AVO 80th Torpedo 2008
Put (104) Don Pepin Garcia (Blue)Lancero (Al’s blend 2008)
Put (105) Fuente Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro (2007)
Contest cigar: Rocky Patel Signature Lancero 2008

Mrtapes

Ya, I dunno what I was thinking with the Tat stick. Confused myself.

No worries on the paper list, it's all fixed up.

Musing over Puts/Takes now. Post 'em in a few hours - got busy earlier - couldn't get 'em done.

Ya, I dunno what I was thinking with the Tat stick. Confused myself.

No worries on the paper list, it's all fixed up.

Musing over Puts/Takes now. Post 'em in a few hours - got busy earlier - couldn't get 'em done.

Thanks, Jeff. Those were some nasty photos, damn USPS is at it again. Appreciate the BTL swap, glad we were able to help each other out in our passes like this. :thumbs:

As for the numbering, I believe I had it right on the website as far as Mark's P/T's, it was just messed up on the sheet. However, I fixed the lineup with how you changed it. Please make sure that I did it correctly with how you changed the sheet so that we can be on the same page. :thumbs:

Another update:

Bad news... upon further inspection (I happen to glance at it again because I thought about taking it) - #80 Untold Story Maduro is damaged at the foot. Again, no worries, I have a replacement.

Swaps:

Take: #9 Ashton ESG Torpedo ---------------------- Put: #104 Zino Platinum Crown Double Grande Tubo
Take: #56 Anejo 46 ------------------------------------ Put: #105 AF WOAM
Take: #68 DCM S90th -------------------------------- Put: #106 AF DC EdA Double Robusto 2007
Take: #92 Padron 40 Maduro ---------------------- Put: #107 Padron 80 Maduro
Take: #93 Opus Perf #2 ------------------------------ Put: #108 Casa Fuente Corona Gorda
Take: #96 Tatuaje Regios Reserva ---------------- Put: #109 Tat Frank
Take: #100 Tatuaje J21 Reserva ------------------ Put: #110 Padilla 32 Torpedo, Old School Band/Blend
Put: #111 AF BTL
Put: #112 AF Untold Story
Put: #113 Tatuaje El Triunfador

I took envelope 21.

Contest smoke: Ashton VSG CG

Thanks for having me, Jake! Let me know if these are good.

Another update:

Bad news... upon further inspection (I happen to glance at it again because I thought about taking it) - #80 Untold Story Maduro is damaged at the foot. Again, no worries, I have a replacement.

Swaps:

Take: #9 Ashton ESG Torpedo ---------------------- Put: #104 Zino Platinum Crown Double Grande Tubo
Take: #56 Anejo 46 ------------------------------------ Put: #105 AF WOAM
Take: #68 DCM S90th -------------------------------- Put: #106 AF DC EdA Double Robusto 2007
Take: #92 Padron 40 Maduro ---------------------- Put: #107 Padron 80 Maduro
Take: #93 Opus Perf #2 ------------------------------ Put: #108 Casa Fuente Corona Gorda
Take: #96 Tatuaje Regios Reserva ---------------- Put: #109 Tat Frank
Take: #100 Tatuaje J21 Reserva ------------------ Put: #110 Padilla 32 Torpedo, Old School Band/Blend

I took envelope 21.

Contest smoke: Ashton VSG CG

Thanks for having me, Jake! Let me know if these are good.

Damn, Nice Jeff! All are more than good brother.

I will cross of the two damaged ones and 111 and 112 will be the replacements.

Don't worry about the timing, take your time brother...you've been more than helpful with the pass. Thanks a milliion my friend! :thumbs:

Final update:

I got the DCM S90th out of the baggy. It has cracks going all up the wrapper. I couldn't see this through the cigar baggy + cellophane. Sadly, this is pretty typical for this cigar - I've had very bad luck with the cameroon on this sucker. I do not feel like giving up the AF DC EdA for this, but I will replace the cigar with one of my own DCM S90th's.

Final Puts/Takes with correct numbering:

Put: #104 Zino Platinum Crown Double Grande Tubo
Put: #105 AF WOAM
Put: #106 DCM S90th (takes the place of the AF DC EdA)
Put: #107 Padron 80 Maduro
Put: #108 Casa Fuente Corona Gorda
Put: #109 Tat Frank
Put: #110 Padilla 32 Torpedo, Old School Band/Blend

Box has been replaced. It's dimension are 12x12x12 - so no paying the "oversized" parcel fee. It currently weighs 8 lbs 4 ounes.
List is updated, etc etc.
Also, you had four individual cigar baggies left, so I threw in a handful.

Coming at you, Joe!

0103 8555 7498 3329 5649

Final update:

I got the DCM S90th out of the baggy. It has cracks going all up the wrapper. I couldn't see this through the cigar baggy + cellophane. Sadly, this is pretty typical for this cigar - I've had very bad luck with the cameroon on this sucker. I do not feel like giving up the AF DC EdA for this, but I will replace the cigar with one of my own DCM S90th's.

Final Puts/Takes with correct numbering:

Put: #104 Zino Platinum Crown Double Grande Tubo
Put: #105 AF WOAM
Put: #106 DCM S90th (takes the place of the AF DC EdA)
Put: #107 Padron 80 Maduro
Put: #108 Casa Fuente Corona Gorda
Put: #109 Tat Frank
Put: #110 Padilla 32 Torpedo, Old School Band/Blend

Box has been replaced. It's dimension are 12x12x12 - so no paying the "oversized" parcel fee. It currently weighs 8 lbs 4 ounes.
List is updated, etc etc.
Also, you had four individual cigar baggies left, so I threw in a handful.

Coming at you, Joe!

0103 8555 7498 3329 5649

True class act! Thanks for all your help, my friend! :thumbs:

That was My DCM 90th I put in there, I have a few of them and one of them had a crack in it that I smoked like a month ago at a herf. But when I put that one in the box I had no idea there was a crack in it. By all means you can send it back to me and I will send you something else in value of the 90th for your troubles.

David

That was My DCM 90th I put in there, I have a few of them and one of them had a crack in it that I smoked like a month ago at a herf. But when I put that one in the box I had no idea there was a crack in it. By all means you can send it back to me and I will send you something else in value of the 90th for your troubles.

David

I doubt you put it in the pass with a crack in it, it very well could have been damaged in shipping bro...

No worries, David. It happens - just take a look at my pass. Cigars get damaged, it happens - especially with cameroons in general. I would bet the bank that it happened in transit.

I have a dozen or so left and would rather someone else get the opportunity to smoke one if they haven't had the privilege yet. They're really great smokes.

David

I doubt you put it in the pass with a crack in it, it very well could have been damaged in shipping bro...

yeah I agree, but Jeff said he couldnt really see it with the cello on. Thus, the same could of happen to me. Which is why I am offering a replacement for the careless of my eyes to catch the crack.

David

No worries, David. It happens - just take a look at my pass. Cigars get damaged, it happens - especially with cameroons in general. I would bet the bank that it happened in transit.

I have a dozen or so left and would rather someone else get the opportunity to smoke one if they haven't had the privilege yet. They're really great smokes.

Ok if you say so :thumbs: Thanks again Jeff

BTW they are really wonderful smokes, sadly I only got one more, but it will be smoked.

David

Ok fellas I got home tonight and found a large box at the front desk for me :) Just opened it, and first look things look in good order. Gonna do a review and will figure my p/t's tomorrow(thur.)

Simmsboard (Joe G)

I will be mailing the big box off tomorrow Friday 4/24 as long as Step is ready. I want to thank Jake for letting me in this pass, and being patient with me as I figured out what would work for Takes and Puts. I placed a Padron 64 Pyramide in the gambling contest and took the # 18 envelope.

Here are my T/P's

Takes

# 21 La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Lancero
# 37 Punch Double Corona
# 91 HDM Churchill
#94 Cohiba Maduro 5
#106 Staffords 90th

Puts

LFD Mysterio Oscuro
Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro Feb 08
Cohiba Piramide Edicion Limitada Nov 06
Monte Sublime EL 08