• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gamblers Anonymous

Thaks for the invite Jake and all the work putting this together.

Brian

Preliminary list of smokes up, remember this is subject to change, but if it does, it'll only be a stick or two. (A few more will be added on top of what's there)

Preliminary list of smokes up, remember this is subject to change, but if it does, it'll only be a stick or two. (A few more will be added on top of what's there)

Nice selection of sticks! I'm looking forward to this :thumbs:

No BBMF. I kid. Nice selection of sticks.

This looks like a blast. I am having some problems with private messages so I sent you an email.
TIA

Love the logo Jake, someone has too much time on there hands. You should fill it by smoking more cigars with me!

Maybe if you weren't such a stake whore, and didn't make me eat things I didn't like, at places I didn't like aka Roadhouse, then I wouldn't have left my keys! LOL :rolleyes:

Damn Jake,
Sure glad I ante'd up for this pass!
Nice logo and great selection of sticks!
This is my kind of pass.

Thanks for hosting this one Jake. That's a nice looking lineup as well.

So I'm guessin no one's playing cards this Valentine's Day weekend?
I'll play a few hands online at the most.

Very good looking lineup Jake. I can see now quite a few I would love to snag! hehe.

Don

My name is Joe and I am a Gambling fool !!!! Thanks for getting the table up and running Jake ...this looks like a fun one.

I've come up with a couple contests, they are on the front page. Please let me know if anyone has any questions about them. More updates to come later. :thumbs:

Both contests sound awesome Jake. This sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun.
Thank you for setting this up and running it.
Have a great week everyone.

Damn Bro, nice lineup and sticks. Too bad I'm a day late and a dollar short though. :(

Damn Bro, nice lineup and sticks. Too bad I'm a day late and a dollar short though. :(

Nah, you're not a dollar short. You can ante up with the rest of us. ;)

Here is the status on things guys. The BOTL in Arms pass should be to me by Friday or Monday. Seeing as all of my Tupperware and pass equipment is tied up with it, I will have to wait for it to come in before I ship this one off. Tentative launch date of middle to end of next week.

Golfanatic and Jonesy will be in the pass as well. It came to my attention that if I don't participate in the "To the river" contest, a 52 card deck would allow for 26 passers excluding myself, and 27 including myself. Since we are at 24 excluding myself, and 25 including myself, I see no reason why we shouldn't completely fill the ranks here. I anticipate passing pass season either by s few weeks or finishing right about the time it's over, so hopefully we should be fine.

I've got some more photoshopin' to do to make our contest logos look hardcore, and will increase the stick list to 35 whenever I find a couple more sticks buried in the cooler.

I am READY FOR EVERYONE TO SEND ME YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION. I will try to send a mass email about this tonight for those that don't see it. I know some of you have it in your profiles, but frankly, I don't want to hunt down 26 addresses. In your email I will need:

CP Handle:
Name:
Shipping Address:
Email:
Phone #: (Only to be used in a worst case scenario)
And if you plan on being out of town at any point through May.

One thing to note: Remember, this is a HIGH END PASS! Now that the majority of the sticks are listed, please make sure you have the caliber of cigars that will allow for your participation! This is very important, as I don't want anyone to get the pass and realize they can't trade but for only one item or so. If you have to back out, please let me know ASAP!

I look forward to hosting this for you guys, and hope some of us can meet at the tables sometime. :)