• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gamblers Anonymous

Figures, it's going UP the East Coast :angry: . Jonesy that Sublime is mine...

Brian

I could end the squabble and pull it off the list since the list is "subject to change." But it's funnier to watch you guys tussle over it. :laugh:

Can already tell that this is gonna be good. :)
Have a great week fellas.

I could end the squabble and pull it off the list since the list is "subject to change." But it's funnier to watch you guys tussle over it.

Sounds like someone is compensating, and trying to convince everyone they are god. :whistling:

The pass is almost completely assembled. I have to go and get a new box tomorrow, so this should be hitting the road Wednesday!

Rich, are you ready to receive? :)

The pass is almost completely assembled. I have to go and get a new box tomorrow, so this should be hitting the road Wednesday!

Rich, are you ready to receive? :)

Ready Jake, send away. Now that the list is complete I will try to get my puts and takes posted tonight.

Rich

I am very excited to be in this pass. Also, I'm 4th wow! This may be my first pass opportunity unless the Gass or Newbie/4 Pass gets here before then. Thanks again Jake.

OK. here we go!!!!

I am realizing it's hard to be first in a pass, but here it goes:

Gambling and such I just had to put this one first:

T: Camacho Triple, P CAO Soprano Boss :laugh:

T: Cohiba siglo III, P: Punch Double Corona
T: R&J escundo EL, P: Cuaba Salomons
T: AF 46, P: Illusion cg4
T: AF untold, P: Opus Perfection X
T: Ashton vsg, P Tat Westside

This is my second pass, and I am hoping to leave it better than when I got it.
Forgot to add: Putting a AF Signature N for the pot.

Thanks Rich

T: Camacho Triple, P CAO Soprano Boss I'd say this one is good
T: Cohiba siglo III, P: Punch Double Corona Good
T: R&J escundo EL, P: Cuaba Salomons No. The price of the Salomons doesn't match up plus the rarity of the EL
T: AF 46, P: Illusion cg4 I will say no only if we're factoring rarity to this Anejo
T: AF untold, P: Opus Perfection X I'd say this one is good also
T: Ashton vsg, P Tat Westside I'm not too sure on this one.

T: Camacho Triple, P CAO Soprano Boss I'd say this one is good
T: Cohiba siglo III, P: Punch Double Corona Good
T: R&J escundo EL, P: Cuaba Salomons No. The price of the Salomons doesn't match up plus the rarity of the EL
T: AF 46, P: Illusion cg4 I will say no only if we're factoring rarity to this Anejo
T: AF untold, P: Opus Perfection X I'd say this one is good also
T: Ashton vsg, P Tat Westside I'm not too sure on this one.

R&J I came up with 12.35 the Cuaba 13.44, as for as rarity I think they are pretty equal if not more so for the Cuaba.

As far as the second trade AF 46 I can see your point, but not that rare, wanted to add variety to the pass. I would take that one out for sure, if not.

Rich

OK. here we go!!!!

I am realizing it's hard to be first in a pass, but here it goes:

Gambling and such I just had to put this one first:

T: Camacho Triple, P CAO Soprano Boss :laugh:

T: Cohiba siglo III, P: Punch Double Corona
T: R&J escundo EL, P: Cuaba Salomons
T: AF 46, P: Illusion cg4
T: AF untold, P: Opus Perfection X
T: Ashton vsg, P Tat Westside

This is my second pass, and I am hoping to leave it better than when I got it.
Forgot to add: Putting a AF Signature N for the pot.

Thanks Rich

T: Camacho Triple, P CAO Soprano Boss GOOD
T: Cohiba siglo III, P: Punch Double Corona GOOD
T: R&J escundo EL, P: Cuaba Salomons GOOD
T: AF 46, P: Illusion cg4 NOT SO GOOD. While the Anejos aren't exceptionally rare, there is some "rarity" that should be associated with it due to availability and only being produced once a year. Especially considering that the CG:4 also has a lower MSRP, I'm going to have to deny this one.
T: AF untold, P: Opus Perfection X GOOD, MSRP's are close enough
T: Ashton vsg, P Tat Westside NOT SO GOOD. The VSG Enchantment has a MSRP of $11.47 as per CigarCycopedia and the Tat has an MSRP when purchased by the box of $9, and as singles $10. Even meeting halfway at $9.50, the $2-$2.50 differential is too much even with a slight geographic rarity.