• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

gamelover2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't put much stock in what ol' Puro has to say. He's been bettin' the wrong horse for as long as I've knowed 'im. Back in the old west one of his ancestors was out huntin' the Little Big Horn and saw a bunch of soldiers up on the hill. He turned around and saw a whole bunch of pissed off Indians down in the valley. After much consideration he made camp between the two...

NA

SamClemmons said:
Don't put much stock in what ol' Puro has to say. He's been bettin' the wrong horse for as long as I've knowed 'im. Back in the old west one of his ancestors was out huntin' the Little Big Horn and saw a bunch of soldiers up on the hill. He turned around and saw a whole bunch of pissed off Indians down in the valley. After much consideration he made camp between the two...

NA
Gall Dangit Sam, you make me sound like a Fence Sitter, people gonna start calling me John Kerry :( That just ain't right.

I might be misguided and I may suffer some for it, but I don't run and I don't hide.

Certainly is getting hot in here, did someone turn off the air conditionin'? :lookup:

"Van55" said:
There are reasons why he has been banned from Cigar Aficionado, CigarWise and CigarWeekly.
Van55 you are wrong I was banned at CigarWeekly because of you.
"Cheakamus" said:
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 12:50 PM
Subject: Banned from CW

Steven,
Your repeated personal attacks on van55 and questioning of our
decisions regarding his comments have resulted in you being permanently
banned from Cigar Weekly. This decision is final and will not be
reconsidered. Please do not make any efforts to use the CW BBS any more.

Sincerely,

Jay MacDonald
WAC&SG
I was banned at CigarAficionado because I told two Trolls off!
"David Savona Director said:
We at Cigar Aficionado have no control over who sends what in box passes, so I'd like to caution everyone who takes part in trading to be wary. Everyone isn't necessarily as generous as you are. Most of the cigar smokers I know are fine people who go out of their way to share their smokes with others. That said, there are those out there who are just trying to get something for free. So be wary.

Gamelover, I have no idea if the accusations about you are true or not, but that barrage of foul language here is unacceptable. I've removed your access rights to Cigar Aficionado Online. Do not return.
David Savona Director, Cigar Aficionado Online
I must admit I joined CigarWise in 03/07/2004 however I never posted at CigarWise! Also I found CigarWise to be borring with too much anger for the likes of me! So Van55 maybe you should get your lies straight before everyone see's what you really are :0

To all of my borthers here at CigarPass:
I must admit that I made some mistakes made in the past, and I learned a lot from them and I am no longer making those mistakes. For PIFs I always sent out cigars that were the best I had. When I found out they were not up to the quality that people who received them from me were used to receiving I offered to go and purchase different cigars to send instead as I was new and didn't know much about cigars. Also in April of 2004 I sent all of my cigars which I was ridiculed for buying to a BOTL who was serving in Desert Shield for him and his unit.

Oh **** Jerry I thought I sent you a note last week! Jerry told me it came and it was big. Really big! He didn't list it all but said it had a ton of great stuff. Knowing me I just spaced it out as I sent out a few notes of thanks. But I am glad you dropped me a note. Jerry said he will be trying to organize a pic with some guys in his unit. I will forward it on to you if I get it. Anyway I will get a token of appreciation out to you by the end of this week. However I believe I owe you an apology for lagging behind as well as a thanks. That was one helluva care package sir. Please feel free to give me a call if you're so inclined.

Regards,

Pete
Van55 if you and the others insist on "Watching" you will see that I'll be fine and you will see from my actions now that my lessons were not misplaced and that I am the kind of trader and BOTL that my supporters claim me to be
fear of losing a great trading BOTL
Trader comments for gamelover2004
The Dog Days of Summer ISOM Pass (coming home)
I will continue to conduct myself in a way to make them never question their loyalty. My brothers here at CP please do not judge me by my past on other boards, but rather by my actions here at CigarPass.
Triple D accepting my PIF
Triple D posting what he received from my PIF
STYX&STONED accepting my PIF
Fixing my PIF error with Jose
STYX&STONED posting what he received from my PIF
bryan_h and his wife accepting our PIF
bryan_h and his wife Amy posting what they received from us
Toaster - Tom & Christina accepted our PIF
Toaster - Tom & Christina posting what they recieved from us
Memorial Day Sale Sampler 8 cigars for only $12.50 shipped
ISOM Sampler Fiver For Sale $60 shipped!
ISO Punch Cutter w/ Ejector
If you've got $20 I've got coffee...Let's talk!
Get Free Cigars
sleepyjim Paypal will be sent to you Friday Jan 30th.
Sincerely,
Steve

Gl, Van55 is one of the most fair, even tempered, level headed guys I've met on any cigar board. If he says there's smoke you can bet your ass there's fire. You've been pulling this crap for a long time... three months at least... so if it's still going on then it's not a newbie mistake. Also, I remember you doing PIF's on Cwise... yet you never posted??? Ahem.

night night
NA

gamelover2004 said:
Sam I think everyone can see for them selves that you are quite wrong because I never posted at CigarWise :p

I must admit I joined CigarWise in 03/07/2004 however I never posted at CigarWise!
More lies, more bullsh!t. You deleted your posts there. Nice try. Unbelievable.

Stonyvision is no stranger to message boards, been a mod my self and i must say erm, this is going a bit far guys, what other people joing just to create drama? U've all been warned if u wanna do business with the guy go for it, if u dont dont, just stfu. i mean come on......... and as for the others trackin this guy this isent the place for dat, would u want some one hoppin on ur bord and creating a scean?

Steven -- You were banned at CigarWeekly because of me?

Steven,
  Your repeated personal attacks on van55 and questioning of our
decisions regarding his comments have resulted in you being permanently
banned from Cigar Weekly.

I see. Somehow I spoofed your username and password over there and launched repeated personal attacks on myself. :sign:

Your statement that you never posted it CigarWise is a bald faced lie. Your statement elsewhere that you never sent me cigars is another bald faced lie. Here's your email to me telling me that you had sent the PIF package on that site.

Report Junk E-Mail
Report and Block Sender

Sent :  Wednesday, March 10, 2004 3:25 PM
To :  "Van VanderMeer" <vvanderm@msn.com>
Subject :  Your cigars are going out today. DC# 103 8555 7493 2367 3931 

|  |  | Inbox 

Van,
Your cigars are going out today. DC# 103 8555 7493 2367 3931
Thanks,
Steve
gamelover2004

references below:
http://pub159.ezboard.com/fherfersparadise...icID=3482.topic
http://forums.cigarweekly.com/trader.php?m...&return_forum=5

And how about this post on the CigarWise Pay It Forward thread:

Partagasaurus 
Sergeant Major  Join Date: Feb 2004

OK Gamelover, package goes out first thing Monday. And BTW, I think you're the first to break the "isom" barrier, as in your sig line. I don't think I've ever seen that term on this site, as it's a term that's not very well liked around here. I think it is preferred they are referred to as Cuban cigars.

[Edit by Partagasaurus on 03-07-04 at 05:13 AM]

Isn't it interesting that you joined the PIF game there and mooched cigars on the very day that you registered.

And how about this post from the same CigarWise thread?

Van55
Moderator Join Date: Feb 2004

My PIF box from gamelover just arrived.

This box was chock full of cigars, not a single one of which I have tried before, and many of which I had never heard of. Here's a list of them:

1 Don Diego 32 x 5"
1 H. Upmann (NC) 32 x 4"
1 Punch (NC) 38 x 5"
1 Don Leo 47 x 4" (4 years old)
1 1 Plus robusto
1 Rosa Cuba robusto
1 Dominicana robusto
1 Romeo y Julieta (NC) maduro
1 Don Sebastian
1 Luna Azut Churchill
1 Jose Bartolo londres
1 Cigar Zone piramide
1 Dulce Maria
1 Tablacera Reynoso
1 unbanded corona in cello

Thanks Steve!

Nah, you never posted at CigarWise and you never sent me dogrockets you lying POS!

I was just about to agree with stonyvision, but then I seen PB had allready agreed with him and................... :sign:

No, I will agree with StonyVision here. Everyone here has been warned now and if you have exmples of things he's done here then by all means lets here them right here. We have no trouble around here callin out a looser thats dragin down our board. We really don't need to drag up stuff in the past from other boards.

On the other hand, when the guy takes the time to try and tell us here on our site that he has never posted on a certain other site, but he is lying because he was there and just deleted all his posts........... Yea, I'd say thats relevent info and he brought it up himself after all.

the statement was tic, I agree with you. I have no problem with a guy or gal signing up an account here and trying to become a functioning member of this site. I do have a problem with coming here solely to stir a pot. Hopefully these newbies will fill out their profiles, introduce themselves and make some posative (sp?)contributions :sign:

Do you deny that you would post a trade and then when the trade was done. In the next day or two that you would go an edit that trade (you changed the line up) and when this was pointed out to you. You went and deleted your trade that you had posted. I have seen you do this with my own eyes at HP.

Would you like me to tell about the begging for smokes, and when someone said they would send you that, you posted it for sell on another board before you had even received it. Culling PIF's and selling what you had culled and passing on rockets. Believe me I could go on for a spell.

Look at all the **** you have pulled, and you wonder why there are all these people following you around busting your chops wherever you try to set up shop.

We are trying to keep other people from being ripped off by you. Because what you sell is mostly ripped off. And no I have no traded with you because I figured out what you were.

Look at all the boards that you are not welcome at, this is a small world and you have sure made a bad impression on a lot of folks.

StonyVision said:
Stonyvision is no stranger to message boards, been a mod my self and i must say erm, this is going a bit far guys, what other people joing just to create drama? U've all been warned if u wanna do business with the guy go for it, if u dont dont, just stfu. i mean come on......... and as for the others trackin this guy this isent the place for dat, would u want some one hoppin on ur bord and creating a scean?
They're just looking out for us Stony. It's a little something called brotherhood.

I give up!! Do any of you guys even think of questioning the Motives of the New arrivals? Or do you for the most part, just fall in line?

This is the last I will say on the issue, so don't bother answering. But when Van decides to dog you for some supposed transgression, you will see what I am talking about.

Buh Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.