• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Garden Thread

Is that all your garden? What are you growing? You need to get Oprah over there! That chick is all about gardening.
Are you saying I need her cause I don’t know what I’m doing??? Damn! :p

Currently there’s beans, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, ground cherries, tomatillos, eggplants, melons, cucumbers, winter & summer squashes, pumpkins, birdhouse gourds, carrots, broccoli/cabbage from spring, beets and turnips that’ll be turned in, dried up corn, cucamelons, pearl onions, strawberries, sweet potatoes, peanuts, asparagus, herbs, some edible flowers.

Gearing up for a change of seasons soon!

Currently there’s beans, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, ground cherries, tomatillos, eggplants, melons, cucumbers, winter & summer squashes, pumpkins, birdhouse gourds, carrots, broccoli/cabbage from spring, beets and turnips that’ll be turned in, dried up corn, cucamelons, pearl onions, strawberries, sweet potatoes, peanuts, asparagus, herbs, some edible flowers.

Sounds exhausting.

Sounds exhausting.
It is, but I love it. I basically do the 1/3 acre alone as well as pick it all and move it, As well as other responsibilities. It’s a good thing I can work quickly and efficiently!

Wow that’s a lot! I’m just saying that you guys have a lot in common and could nerd out over vegetables and stuff.

Wow that’s a lot! I’m just saying that you guys have a lot in common and could nerd out over vegetables and stuff.
I know I was just teasing, but it’s not like she’d want to just come hang with a nobody like me lol

I know I was just teasing, but it’s not like she’d want to just come hang with a nobody like me lol
She has made her whole career hanging out with normal people. That’s why she is so relatable and loved by so many. She is in South Jersey this weekend at Stedman’s home town at a community picnic.
You should really reach out to her.

She has made her whole career hanging out with normal people. That’s why she is so relatable and loved by so many. She is in South Jersey this weekend at Stedman’s home town at a community picnic.
You should really reach out to her.
How do you just reach out to her?

Email. Text. Instagram if your not personally connected I guess. I mean she is a normal person- she has a cell and email like the rest of us. Do you need her cell/email?

Lol, Juan is smoking those green cigars again.

Email. Text. Instagram if your not personally connected I guess. I mean she is a normal person- she has a cell and email like the rest of us. Do you need her cell/email?
Um, I doubt she’d have her cell number available to the public. She’d get tons of calls/texts lol and how would you have it??

I haven't seen any garden posts in awhile, but here is ours from the start of the season. I'll have to post updated pictures. The girls painted rocks and labeled each plant.

Cucumbers, zucchini, brussel sprouts and an eggplant.
20200522_185547.jpg

Jalapenos, hot banana peppers and a few other pepper varities.
20200522_193335.jpg

4 cherry tomato varities and 2 slicing sized.
20200522_193323.jpg

Small gardens are suitable for a person that's living in an apartment. Thankfully, I'm currently living in a house after years of living in an apartment. I have a front yard and a huge backyard. In the backyard, I've even managed to set up a rope swing after looking at https://www.growgardener.com/best-rope-for-tree-swing/ and my kids are obsessed with it. The next plan is to build a tree house, but I'm going to need more help with that. I have the necessary tools, but I don't even know where to start from. I should look up on the internet for some ideas regarding this

Last edited: