• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting Your Feet Wet Pass #4

llwydtp said:
Birth of a child?
Close enough. That was the year my son was born. Now to the fun part. Send me your address and I'll ship you a fiver.....one of which ( your choice) you must do a review on and post it in this thread!

Jonesy said:

Birth of a child?
Close enough. That was the year my son was born. Now to the fun part. Send me your address and I'll ship you a fiver.....one of which ( your choice) you must do a review on and post it in this thread!

Why did you misspelled the name? Or was this a mistake?

PM with address inbound. Thanks for the 5er and I look forward to doing the review!!

llwydtp said:
PM with address inbound. Thanks for the 5er and I look forward to doing the review!!

And it has to be better than THIS weak attempt at a cigar review.

Because remember..

nick-fury_zps6316e53e.jpg

That was an easy contest. Nice of you to put one of these passes on again Jonesy. One of these was my first pass.

Smokin'Sims said:
That was an easy contest. Nice of you to put one of these passes on again Jonesy. One of these was my first pass.
:thumbs:

It was an easy contest! I just wanted to see who I could draw out long enough to get them into review mode.  :)
Devil Doc said:
I thought he had an eye out for him.

Doc
Jeez guys....Doc has his once a year funny and no one comments? I'm disappointed.

Devil Doc said:
I thought he had an eye out for him.

Doc
Jeez guys....Doc has his once a year funny and no one comments? I'm disappointed.

Doc, can you up your quota to 2 for this year please?

I can't comment on Doc's joke as I'm still trying to work up the courage to click on iron peddler's link.  That one a few pages back made me want a patch on both eyes.

Cparker

I clicked on the link although I don't know why after learning the same lesson on the other link. Iron peddlers link was quite funny. At least he/Jonesy have set the bar very low for my forthcoming review!!

Edited for typos.

llwydtp said:
I clicked on the link although I don't know what after learning the same lesson on the other link. Iron peddlers link was quite funny. At least he/Jonesy have set the bar very low for my forthcoming review!!
LOW?!?!?! That was one of the best reviews ever done on CP!

Concise and to the point for sure. I have a feeling that what you may be sending might demand something a bit more contemplative.

Based on this thread, the review requires not just contemplation but a few differential equations.

Cparker

Ok, here is the next contest which will be just a touch harder than the last. The winning will be a Stinky single cigar astray and a Herf-a-Dor travel humidor with a stick or three in it. A member of cigar pass sent this jersey to my son. Who was it and whose jersey is it? 

Guesses until next Sunday at 6 pm EST. Each pass member gets 2 guesses but not in the same day. If this goes on without a correct answer, the prize pack move to the next contest with that contest's prize! Good luck!

rs001.jpg

Devil doc, JD Drew

Edit to request to change my guess to David Ortiz instead of Drew since Jonesy hasn't responded to any of the guesses yet.