• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting Your Feet Wet Pass #4

Friends with Jime Litwalk, Katherine Flores, Craig Foster, & Madison Loftis.

You'll be getting work done by Madison.

You're friends with Madison, Craig, Jackie, & Frank.

You'll be getting ink from Madison.

Friends: Kyle Dunbar, Jason Clay Dunn, Jackie Ink Bitch Jennings, Madison Loftis

Tattoo: Madison Loftis

llwydtp said:
Friends: Kyle Dunbar, Jason Clay Dunn, Jackie Ink Bitch Jennings, Madison Loftis

Tattoo: Madison Loftis
It's obvious I'm going to have someone else start coming up with the contests....

Good job! I must have been wrong about the FB page. That or you got someone to look for you! 

Prize will be sent out Thursday as I'm working 7am-7pm Mon-Wed this week.

There were no co-conspirators. You may want to revisit your FB privacy settings. Unfortunately, I didn't figure that out until I had already searched for half of the contestants FB pages to see if you were listed in their friend lists.

Congrats Tom.

I think we should just have Jonesy ask Tom questions from here on out & make wagers on whether he gets the right or not.

Haha! Agreed. Apparently I should research instead of blind guessing. :sign:

We'll, I'm not lettin up until Jonesy makes me ineligible or kicks me out of the pass so everyone better plan on stepping up your game!! :) If you haven't already, subscribing to the thread and possibly using the Tapatalk app is a good start.

llwydtp said:
We'll, I'm not lettin up until Jonesy makes me ineligible or kicks me out of the pass so everyone better plan on stepping up your game!! :) If you haven't already, subscribing to the thread and possibly using the Tapatalk app is a good start.
The Tapatalk app definitely makes it easier to keep up with what's going on in this pass/thread.

Sadly, it has not helped with overcoming my guessing shortcomings to date.

The Tapatalk app definitely makes it easier to keep up with what's going on in this pass/thread.

Sadly, it has not helped with overcoming my guessing shortcomings to date.

Agree with the ease of keeping up using Tapatalk, but no help when using search.

Keep an eye on the thread for the next contest (Tom is immediately disqualified!)  :laugh: j/k!This will be a search contest and will have a HERF prize pack. A 10 count Herf-a-Dor, a Colibri torch, a Colibri Nascar cutter, a pair of cigar scissors, and a Stinky 4 finger ashtray. Everything you need for a mini herf!

Rules!
EVERYONE must participate for there to be a winner. 
You have exactly on week from right now to get your guesses in.
1 entry per participant so take you time and use your best search-fu!

Questions!

1) Why am I known as #2 and who is #1?
2)  What is my all time favorite cigar?
3) I've done a couple of cigar reviews in my time here. What was the cigar I did a review for Phil (insight) on?
4) What do Gary and I affectionately call each other?
5) Who sent me Fat Boy and what was it?
6) I started the Great War of '07. Who was it I bombed that started the war?
7) jfields and I are known as what?
8) What are my favorite NFL, MLB, NHL, and College sports team?

As for question #4...who says I call you what I call you with any affection?   :whistling:

Devil Doc said:
Is number one a trick question? ;)

Doc
No, just had to be careful on how I worded it so I didn't make it too easy! 
Capt J said:
I have found five of your reviews - and feel in over my head.
I thought I had only done two....I'll word it differently then to narrow it down.

I'm just going to wait for llwydtp to post and copy his answers.

Cparker

Good luck with that strategy. The real prize with this contest is all of the funny stuff you run across when searching for the answers. Definitely gives you some perspective on the many long running inside jokes around here.

Doc, one of the answers I got for question #1 should make you proud.....

1) You are known as #2 because you are second in “CP’s official lineage of assholes,” just behind Devil Doc who is #1

:laugh: