• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting Your Feet Wet Pass #4

llwydtp said:
Devil doc, JD Drew

Edit to request to change my guess to David Ortiz instead of Drew since Jonesy hasn't responded to any of the guesses yet.
As Master and Commander of this contest, I declare it a mis-contest! Since this guess was editited (even though I didn't say you couldn't edit them) I declare it no good even though it's correct! From now on NO EDITING! I will come up with a different contest tomorrow to take this one's place.

I started a thread for Doc and as a result, he was impressed enough to send Steven a David Ortiz jersey.

Here is the link.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/59082-here-ya-go-doc/

I kind of figured I should be ineligible anyway since I won the first one. I only edited after I noticed that you could see the stitching on the number on the back and Drew wore 7, which definitely wasn't the number!!!

I guessed Doc after using the search function and seeing some mutual Sox discussion between the 2 of you.

llwydtp said:
I kind of figured I should be ineligible anyway since I won the first one. I only edited after I noticed that you could see the stitching on the number on the back and Drew wore 7, which definitely wasn't the number!!!

I guessed Doc after using the search function and seeing some mutual Sox discussion between the 2 of you.
No, it wasn't because you won the first contest, but because you didn't follow the rules. By editing your post, you made two guesses in the same day which was against the rule stating you could make two guesses, but not in the same day which essentially you did by editing your post.. 

Sorry man and especially sorry to the rest of the guys for bunking up the contest. I'll post reviews for all 5 of the cigars from the 1st contest to make amends.

llwydtp said:
Sorry man and especially sorry to the rest of the guys for bunking up the contest. I'll post reviews for all 5 of the cigars from the 1st contest to make amends.
No need for that. Just pick one of the five and do a review on it. It's not hard to come up with another contest!

Jonesy said:
No need for that. Just pick one of the five and do a review on it. It's not hard to come up with another contest!
Guess the circumference of your left nipple?

"Guess the circumference of your left nipple?"

If that is the next contest question I'm sticking with "Wade Boggs" as my answer.

bfreebern said:

Guess the circumference of your left nipple?

:laugh: ......search won't take them there!

This is what Mr. Freebern speaks of....and no, the contest isn't going to be the circumference of my left nipple either!

8a76dc0a-10ba-447b-83ac-d96dc70fbd68.jpg

Hopefully it's not the circumference of another body part either...

Not exactly the nipple I had in mind when I was thinking I'd like to see some nipple this holiday weekend. 

Math equations, Red Sox, and male nipples ? This thread is going in bad directions on multiple vectors.

The cigars from Contest 1 arrived safe and sound. It will be a few days before I can get my review done as I have some sort of flu like bug at the moment. Thanks Jonesy!

Alright Gents, here is contest #2. It will be a little harder than the others because this will be more of a guess than a search contest.
Same prize pack as before, a Stinky Solo cigar ashtray and a 10 count Herf-a-Dor with a stick or three in it.

As you know, I kinda like tattoos just a little. I have a full Japanese sleeve and chest panel on my left arm and chest that consists of 39 hours of sit time, one on each leg, 3 on my right arm, and 2 on my back. I'm and avid fan of Ink Master. I am friends with 4 contestants from season 3 on Facebook and will be getting tattooed by one of them this summer. Name the 4 I am friends with and tell me which one will tattoo me in July and you will win contest #3!

3 guesses per passer (1 per day)
Ends @ 6PM EST next Sunday.

Good Luck!

(BTW, don't bother with FB because if you're not a friend of mine on there, you can't see my page)  :thumbs:

You are friends with Jason, Danger, Craig, and Joey and will be getting tattooed by Jason.