• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting Your Feet Wet Pass #4

Thanks y'all. Normally I end up working a good bit more at this time of year as well. Its nice that I can have one thing less to worry about until January. 

Hey guys, I just wanted to wake up this thread and get the blood pumping again. 

I hope everyone has had a fun Holiday Season so far and is getting ready to celebrate the New Year!

Once the Pass members in the on deck circle have given the all clear, we can get Steve to launch this and get the Pass back in motion. 

Have a safe & wonderful New Years gentlemen! 

sexy_happy_new_year32.gif

Awesome pic, I was curious why this was moved to completed. I guess its going to be moved back? Sorry about the stupid question, just wanted to let everyone know I'm back in the loop. 

llwydtp said:
I'm ready when it gets to me, but I think there is still one ahead.
Just pmed you. I believe your it.

Is there a tracking # for the box? Want to make sure I get my wife to retrieve quickly from the porch as I keep reading about dumbasses stealing packages off porches in my area.

theronray said:
dumbasses stealing packages off porches in my area.
An all too often occurrence unfortunately.
That and the USPS screwing up.

I'll post the DC# here after lunch, Tom. You should receive the package Mon or Tue.

Thanks for joining in and thanks again for holding the pass over the course of the holiday season. That certainly made it easier for some!

Can we get roll call of everyone here just to see where we stand? Just curious to see who has participated & who is still in. Thanks.