• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

Welcome to the Getting your feet wet pass part II. Even though some of you have already pm'ed me the info, I need this from the rest of you: phone #, e-mail addy, addy where you will be receiving the pass. This information goes nowhere but in the pass handbook so we don't have problems. Remember, this is people's personal information, so I would appreciate it if you treated it as if every bit of information in the pass book is yours. The phone number and e-mail addresses I ask for just in case it's coming close to being your turn and you may not have been on the boards for a few days. I have a few hundred dollars worth of cigars that will be going in that box and really don't want to see them get ruined or stolen. I'm looking to have the pass order set within the next 2 weeks so you know about when you'll be getting it. PLEASE let me know if you will be out of town between Sept. 10th-Dec 15th. I need to know this in order to schedule the pass. It will be starting on the west coast in California because that will be the highest shipping charge and I will incur that. The rest of you should have fairly short jumps in between each other to keep the shipping costs down. Please continue to monitor the pass threads first post for any additional rules, changes, and helpful hints I may add.
This is my 13th or so pass and 6th that I've personally run or have been the senior member in charge of a newbie pass so I have plenty of knowledge and know-how, so hopefully this will run smoothly. Feel free to ask me any questions you have whether it be via pm or by posting. I'll answer it to the best of my ability without ridicule.....this is a learning pass so there will be mistakes made. .
1st contest to be posted shortly!

I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you, and hopefully you'll be able to come away from this pass with some new friends to go along with your new found knowledge.

Best,
Brian

This was the pm that was sent to everybody. The part about the contest was down towards the end. I copied the list of participants from the first post and sent it back to me so I could check the cc list and it did go to all of you.

Do we post a guess via pm or post it here?

Besr Regards
Don
DownArrow-1.jpg

My 3000th post looks to be coming up shortly. The person guessing closest in date and time of that post gets a very nice fiver that I'll disclose after I get home from work.

Rules:
1) You must be a member of this pass
2) 1 guess per person
3) No edits
4) You've all been pm'ed about this contest so you have to have your guess in by Monday Aug 4th @ 6pm EST.

Good Luck!
Too late....no soup for you!

Not a big deal I never got that pm. The only pm I got was to give my phone# and e-mail addy. Just double checked no other e-mails.

Best Regards
Don

Don,

Have you subscribed to this thread so you get daily or immediate e-mails showing what was posted? That's a good way of keeping track of the goings-on within here. If Jonesy posts a contest or important information in regards to the Pass, you will be notified of it's date and time in e-mail form. As you saw from my previuos post, he posted the complete rules of the contest within the Pass thread...in his PM all he mentioned was that there would be a contest. You weren't alone, 4 people in total didn't submit a guess.

He wants us to be on our toes and pay attention....it's like freakin' high school all over again :laugh:

...and you just thought this was about trading cigars by mail :whistling:

Gary

Do we post a guess via pm or post it here?

Besr Regards
Don
DownArrow-1.jpg

My 3000th post looks to be coming up shortly. The person guessing closest in date and time of that post gets a very nice fiver that I'll disclose after I get home from work.

Rules:
2) 1 guess per person
3) No edits
4) You've all been pm'ed about this contest so you have to have your guess in by Monday Aug 4th @ 6pm EST.

Good Luck!
Too late....no soup for you!

Not a big deal I never got that pm. The only pm I got was to give my phone# and e-mail addy. Just double checked no other e-mails.

Best Regards
Don

Don,

Have you subscribed to this thread so you get daily or immediate e-mails showing what was posted? That's a good way of keeping track of the goings-on within here. If Jonesy posts a contest or important information in regards to the Pass, you will be notified of it's date and time in e-mail form. As you saw from my previuos post, he posted the complete rules of the contest within the Pass thread...in his PM all he mentioned was that there would be a contest. You weren't alone, 4 people in total didn't submit a guess.

He wants us to be on our toes and pay attention....it's like freakin' high school all over again :laugh:

...and you just thought this was about trading cigars by mail :whistling:

Gary

Like I said no biggie. I and at least one other have stated we did not get the pm thats all. I check the thread every few day. I do not check it all the time because the pass is over a month from starting and up until yesterday I was not around much for a few days due to family coming to town.

Best Regards
Don

OK, y'all say that you didn't get the pm stating the contest....look below at the "cc list" when I sent it back to myself! Looks like all 20 people to me!

CC: beyond the band, Breedy, Bsneed51, bully1875, Bxcigrfan, Doc Wylie, handyman dave, IBQTEE1, ironpeddler, johncarbaugh, Marco-Polo, MoeCizlak, pembroke3355, punk_lawyer, The Green Monkey, themoneycollector, vinnyvega, Whopper, Yeahthatsme, {tpc}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Getting your feet wet pass part II. Even though some of you have already pm'ed me the info, I need this from the rest of you: phone #, e-mail addy, addy where you will be receiving the pass. This information goes nowhere but in the pass handbook so we don't have problems. Remember, this is people's personal information, so I would appreciate it if you treated it as if every bit of information in the pass book is yours. The phone number and e-mail addresses I ask for just in case it's coming close to being your turn and you may not have been on the boards for a few days. I have a few hundred dollars worth of cigars that will be going in that box and really don't want to see them get ruined or stolen. I'm looking to have the pass order set within the next 2 weeks so you know about when you'll be getting it. PLEASE let me know if you will be out of town between Sept. 10th-Dec 15th. I need to know this in order to schedule the pass. It will be starting on the west coast in California because that will be the highest shipping charge and I will incur that. The rest of you should have fairly short jumps in between each other to keep the shipping costs down. Please continue to monitor the pass threads first post for any additional rules, changes, and helpful hints I may add.
This is my 13th or so pass and 6th that I've personally run or have been the senior member in charge of a newbie pass so I have plenty of knowledge and know-how, so hopefully this will run smoothly. Feel free to ask me any questions you have whether it be via pm or by posting. I'll answer it to the best of my ability without ridicule.....this is a learning pass so there will be mistakes made. 1st contest to be posted shortly
I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you, and hopefully you'll be able to come away from this pass with some new friends to go along with your new found knowledge.

Best,
Brian

Rules:
2) 1 guess per person
3) No edits

Good Luck!
It's the freakin' 10th of August at 2:45PM EDT....and you're at 2,297 posts!

Are you on a "Post Restriction Diet"? :laugh:

Rules:
2) 1 guess per person
3) No edits

Good Luck!

I can't help that y'all are poor guessers! :laugh: You take away this pass thread, and it seems I've hardly been posting at all for the last few months.

Rules:
2) 1 guess per person
3) No edits

Good Luck!

I can't help that y'all are poor guessers! :laugh: You take away this pass thread, and it seems I've hardly been posting at all for the last few months.

Rules:
2) 1 guess per person
3) No edits

Good Luck!

Apparently you have been posting so infrequently that you're even double posting now. It's a shame when a former post whore loses their abillity. :laugh:

Apparently you have been posting so infrequently that you're even double posting now. It's a shame when a former post whore loses their abillity. :laugh:
Now that's some funny sh1t right there! :laugh: Looks like {tpc} is our winner. Prize will go out either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Woot! Thanks a lot! :) Funny, I think I need to play the lotto, won for the first time at poker and now this....is the sky falling??!!

Now that's some funny sh1t right there! :laugh: Looks like {tpc} is our winner. Prize will go out either tomorrow or Tuesday.
8 posts in one day...flushed him out like a dog in a duck pond!

If that didn't work, my next tactic was to say that Padron 1926's sucked :laugh:

Thanks for the Contest Brian and congrats {tpc} for your winning guess :thumbs:

If that didn't work, my next tactic was to say that Padron 1926's sucked :laugh:

I ought to oust you from the pass right now for even saying that in jest!

I ought to oust you from the pass right now for even saying that in jest!

You mean to tell me the Padron 1926 doesn't suck?

Whew!!! I was just getting ready to throw these away based on what Ironpeddler said.

Glad you came on when you did Jonesy!

;)