• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

Another addition to the Pass I see..... Pompous Pugs. I don't think I've ever seen you in my lengthy tenure <cough cough> at CP.

Welcome! :D

Another addition to the Pass I see..... Pompous Pugs. I don't think I've ever seen you in my lengthy tenure <cough cough> at CP.

Wes (Pompous Pugs) was added for two reasons. 1 being Gary (Ironpeddler) didn't like there being an odd number of participants in the pass. 2 being Wes only lives about 20 minutes from me so his addition won't hinder the pass ending any sooner or later than planned.

More people means more variety in the sticks, and more people with pass experience which is good for the community. Welcome Wes!

Wes (Pompous Pugs) was added for two reasons. 1 being Gary (Ironpeddler) didn't like there being an odd number of participants in the pass.
...yup, blame it on the Libran hating odd numbers :laugh: I did say that, it's like a bad luck thing with me!

Welcome aboard Wes, glad to have you...did you finally get your computer fixed? :whistling:

I think Wes said that his dog, Savannah, ate his desktop back in February :sign:

Savanna.jpg

....being that you live so close to Jonesy, just raid his humi for your end...I would :laugh:

PS: how's the golf game going this Summer?

Hey folks:

Used to have some wisdom to share a few years ago, but recently I have been a floater (I like that term better then lurker) for a while post-seminary. I pm'd Brian hoping that this may help get me more involved in the forum again. Whopper--looking forward to meeting ya through the pass then. And glad to see another Carolinian.

Now iron where did you find that photo? Did I post that here a while ago?

Peace,
Pugs

Now iron where did you find that photo?

Peace,
Pugs
I sent a member of my Southern Familia to check you out...he probably took it looking through a window or something. You checked out OK.....siete buono! :cool:

Benvenuto al Passaggio Pug Naso Rincagnato :thumbs:

Arrivederci,

DiFerroVenditore

Now iron where did you find that photo?

Peace,
Pugs
I sent a member of my Southern Familia to check you out...he probably took it looking through a window or something. You checked out OK.....siete buono! :cool:

Benvenuto al Passaggio Pug Naso Rincagnato :thumbs:

Arrivederci,

DiFerroVenditore

Well I hope he got to come see you as well, because that photo woulda come from my stint in Jersey.
But grazie,
Pugs

OK, I've been a slackard (been working 12 hour nights all week) and just got {tps}'s prize pack out today. My apologies for taking so long.

DC#0307 3330 0000 9675 2813

I plan on starting the pass somewhere in the next few weeks since it's cooling off a little. Please post here and not pm me if you will be out of town in September so I can go ahead and get the order set. Thanks.

Brian

Pass starting early is fine by me jonesy, the only plans I have to leave town are for the outlaw LFD event, and those aren't anywhere near solid, and if I do go it will only be for one night and part of the next day so it shouldn't affect the pass.

Brian,

Is your plan to send it West first still in effect?

If so I'm good with later in the Fall....September and 1/2 of October are shaky for me as of now....after that it's clear sailing.

Brian,

Is your plan to send it West first still in effect?

If so I'm good with later in the Fall....September and 1/2 of October are shaky for me as of now....after that it's clear sailing.
I'm still looking at a west coast start, so you should be fine Gary.

Other than being out of town the first week in September and for a couple days from the 18th to the 20th of September I have no plans to be away from the roost. I'm fine with an early start and if you're starting out West it probably wouldn't be coming my way until well after September anyway.

I will be in Canada fishing from Sat. Sept. 6th through Sat. Sept. 13th. Otherwise I will be around all fall.

I'm married with two young kids, so we don't travel out of town. I'll be around. - :laugh: